Forums

Help › Forums

About Ranks

Thu, Feb 16 2012 10:46 AM (84 replies)
  • TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Mon, Feb 6 2012 8:11 PM

MarkChef:

My milfshake brings all the boys to the yard...

hehe   cool song, thanks for bringing that one up. I need to go look it up again for ol times sake   :)

Not choosing sides here by any means but would like to state my little humble opinion. I can understand people disliking sand baggers especially when they are play for credits. But if a person is not playing for credits or isn't allowed to play for credits due to rules of the site/state/country (like me for instance) and there isn't any extras given to anyone for a win in non credit playing games (which blows), is that really all that bad to wait to tier up? Not saying the OP is in this latter category but just wondered if a person did take the latter route, would they still be labeled a sand bagger and be shunned by the community at large?

Dammit....now I got that milf(milk)shake song stuck in my head  lmao   :)

Off to bed now...good night all and see ya's tomorrow..............

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Feb 6 2012 8:26 PM

This is why respectable folk join Country Clubs. We must avoid the riffraff. 

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Mon, Feb 6 2012 9:17 PM

JimbeauC:

This is why respectable folk join Country Clubs. We must avoid the riffraff. 

Now your disrespecting me? 

You have been here since 2009.. and still  a Tour Pro.... your no better then me.. lol.. 

THIS IS TO FUNNY!!!!   Ive been a member of WGT.com for less then 5 months.!!!!!  

YOU ARE THE SANDBAGGER MY FRIEND!! & YOUR IN A COUNTRY CLUB!! 

YOU JUST WON A CLUB TOURNEY... that was just for pros and tour pros.... HHAHHAHAHHAHHAHA

But you been here for 3 years  LOL!! I think I just heard it all now.. 

• LeonDelBosque
    1,551 Posts
    Mon, Feb 6 2012 10:49 PM

Now your YOU'RE disrespecting me? 

"Your" is possessive, as in: "Your English is atrocious."

"You're" is the contraction of "you are," as in: "You're a chicken."

You have been here since 2009.. and still  a Tour Pro.... your YOU'RE (again!) no better then  THAN me.. lol..

(the ellipsis, or "dot dot dot," as you probably call it, is three, not two, dots.) 

"Than" in this case is used in this case for a comparison, whereas "then" is usually used for sequences, e.g.: "You're even dumber than I thought."

THIS IS TO too FUNNY!!!!   Ive been a member of WGT.com for less then 5 months.!!!!!

"To" vs. "too"? Come on now, this is grade school stuff. If you didn't graduate, then (NOT than!) I'm sorry, didn't mean to offend. 

YOU ARIE THE SANDBAGGER MY FRIEND!! & YOUR IN A COUNTRY CLUB!! 

Again with the your!

YOU JUST WON A CLUB TOURNEY... that was just for pros and tour pros.... HHAHHAHAHHAHHAHA

It's "HA," not HHA or HAHH

But you been YOU'VE BEEN here for 3 years  LOL!! I think I just heard it all now.. 

"You been"  may be fine in speech among your (note: your, not you're) fellow riffraff, but not in writing.

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Mon, Feb 6 2012 11:53 PM

Im glad to see you moved on to something you know what your talking about cus "your" not that bright when it comes to the topic of the thread.

"You been"  may be fine in speech among your (note: your, not you're) fellow riffraff, but not in writing.

Not in writing? We are typing.. So thanks for all that WRITING stuff.

• Spacklero
    386 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2012 1:43 PM

Milf

You are missing the point here. The game is about more than making a shot or knowing your clubs or what tee you play off.

You will find that those who stay here a while do so as much for the social part of the game. Meeting people and having a laugh keeps you coming back as much as the game itself.

Sure its great to make good scores but not so great if those scores arent respected by the rest of the community here.

Admitting to and trying to make an argument for blatant sandbagging isnt going to do your "game" any favours in that respect.

Do it your way tho, just isnt how id do it......

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2012 4:08 PM

Milfshake:
    Learn the game while LEVELING... then Tier for harder competition.

You learn this game by playing Ranked Rounds on all the courses provided by WGT. 

As it has been said here, the more ranked rounds you play the more you will advance through the tiers adapting to the increasing difficulties posed on each tier & finding your true level, thereby gaining respect amongst alot of the players on this site.

It is unfortunate that the problem was created by WGT & I think everyone on this site knows why, however, it is unfortunate for you that you will find that the players who have worked their way through the tiers over time will be reluctant to play you in any type of game as would be case IRL golf for alot of the reasons already stated here.

Just saying....

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2012 8:16 PM

I was just glad to hear you say there are two ways to play this game.

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2012 9:13 PM

Milfshake:
    I was just glad to hear you say there are two ways to play this game.

While your dedication and conviction to your views are admirable, your outlook for how to play the game leaves something to be desired.  When experienced players offer their insight, and there seems to be an overwhelming consensus between them, it might just behoove you to listen and perhaps even reform ideas that might have been misguided.  People in this thread are honestly trying to impart sage advice and embody the code of sportsmanship which defines the game of golf.  All you seem to want is to be right.

Do you play real golf Milf?  If so, do you tee it up from the ladies tees because you haven't mastered your clubs from the appropriate tees?  My guess is no but just asking if you see any correlation between that and the way you suggest to play this game.

That's my take and all I'll say on the matter.  Over and out but will part with one of my favorite quotes...."Everyone has the right to be ignorant, but far too many people abuse the privilege." 

For the record I'm in no way calling you stupid, just a bit misguided.

ig·no·rant/ˈignərənt/

Adjective:
    1. Lacking knowledge or awareness in general;  unsophisticated.
    2. Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular: "ignorant of astronomy".
  • cycle1979
    1,555 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2012 6:53 AM

Well stated Jake

RSS