Thu, Feb 16 2012 10:46 AM (84 replies)
  • liam91
    3,130 Posts
    Sun, Feb 5 2012 7:28 AM

WGT is this sandbagging or not....lol

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Feb 5 2012 9:52 AM

Let the man with 23 ranked rounds have the final word. I will drop out of this conversation. I only have 1412 ranked rounds and will not pretend I know anything. I'm a newbie and will take my ass kicking like a man.

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Sun, Feb 5 2012 1:21 PM

You dont have a point........PERIOD.

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Sun, Feb 5 2012 1:23 PM

liam91:

WGT is this sandbagging or not....lol

How is this sandbagging? Can we learn the game before we tier up? Good lord.. How fast do I have to tier before I can play here? I mean you guys are all the best!! Right... Well good lord let me get as half as good as you... Before I go to master legend tour pro... is that even a tier here? It should be one.. You sound like a bunch of bullies.

My clubs maybe MASTER Tier rated... .But my GAME is not... Im not as good as my clubs.. Ive been here for 3 months or so... No matter my tier I still get the same GREENS as you... So.. I dont get this whole sandbagging thing..... Im not playing for money... Or credits... Im playing to learn... I dont think anyone is sandbagging if this is the case... Learning to play is not a FELONY. 

• Alura
    1,398 Posts
    Sun, Feb 5 2012 1:30 PM

hahahahah

• dmiles7
    44 Posts
    Sun, Feb 5 2012 2:04 PM

Can someone please answer this...how do people Level ups so quick....I have noticed that people have leveled up alot quicker than me...just wonder how it all works...thanks  Dave

• TGor
    313 Posts
    Sun, Feb 5 2012 2:13 PM

$$$$$

Tony

• bigdaddie1
    2,694 Posts
    Sun, Feb 5 2012 2:23 PM

renniw52:

What a moron, milf don't ever ask me to play. Worst advice I have ever heard. When someone asks a question, give an intelligent answer.

Well said.

One must be intelligent before they can respond!

BD

• BigJ73cc
    28 Posts
    Sun, Feb 5 2012 2:38 PM

Ok, can somebody help me with this? I know I only started 2 days ago and is only ranked 25 at the moment. My first question is, why is it in my profile all of my % rankings are all blank? And I'm ranked at Hack- 150 and I know that I shoot alot lower than 150! What is up with that??

• liam91
    3,130 Posts
    Sun, Feb 5 2012 3:55 PM

Milfshake

YOU ARE RIGHT IT'S NOT A FELONY

your last 3 ranked rounds (end of january)we're all -5.that sort of scoring is more master level than pro...no disrespect meant to any other pro's out there.....the level you say you are not good enough to be.

you also say you play the same greens...you don't...the higher tier you are the harder the greens become and you play off of shorter tees

i have looked up your stats and you do seem to have good ability.you say you don't play for credits...ok.when you play alt shot games is it fair on your opponants that they play you as a pro,when your stats suggest you are better than that......just a question,not an accusation.

if you play ranked rounds you will soon find the correct tier for your ability and surely thats the point of the game,then when you play matchplay ,alt shot etc you will be playing from the correct tees and onto the correct greens that your ability deserves.all your opponants are then playing on a fair and level playing field and everybody gets the handicap that they're playing ability deserves..

another point you said "all you guys are the best" well it took me a year to reach legend tier and my average is slightly higher than yours,so i am far from being one of the best.but i am playing from the correct tier for my ability and my average is correct,my 800+ ranked rounds proves this

when i said" sandbagging "i wasn't accusing you of cheating people out of credits,just of not playing the game in the right spirit......you may disagree with me on that.

when i became a legend i made a plea to the other people in my country club to keep playing hacks,amateurs etc if they invited you.i learnt alot of how to play and improve in this game by playing the higher level players that we're kind enough to play me when i first started playing this game.

i am not trying to be rude here but your attitude of not playing off the tier your ability dictates (as you recommended to the person who posted this thread)is what causes so much resentment and mistrust amonst the other players of this game.

liam

RSS