Forums

Help › Forums

Racist in our midst..........

Fri, Feb 17 2012 8:19 AM (79 replies)
  • TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Wed, Feb 15 2012 6:04 AM

Nancy Grace called, she wants her drama back.............................................

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Wed, Feb 15 2012 7:01 AM

Attitudes don't change only the way they that they cover them up changes,  By definition a racist does not have an attitude it is a belief.  Everyone has beliefs.  Some are socially correct, some are morally correct, but certainly not all.  It is not wrong to have a belief that may not be considered right or correct.  It is what and how you chose to show it in todays world that counts.  MyNickle.

YankeeJim:

DrivingMissRosie:
    I have taken a screenshot of what the offending player has posted on someone's wall, and I have posted on HER wall that she remove that and replace it with a sincere apology, or my screenshot goes to WGT.

Do you really think threatening to expose this person to WGT in your fashion is going to change the attitude of the offender? I doubt it. Removing attitudes like that is the only way to deal with ignorance and WGT will do this with concrete proof. Send it off.

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Wed, Feb 15 2012 7:15 AM

Affirmative may be justified
    Take from one give to another
    The goal is to be unified
    Take my hand be my brother
    The payments silenced the masses
    Sanctified by oppression
    Unity took a backseat
    Sliding further into regression
    One, oh one The only way is one

I feel angry I feel helpless
    Want to change the world, yeah
    I feel violent I feel alone
    Don't try and change my mind, no

Society blind by color
    Why hold down one to raise another ?
    Discrimination now on both sides
    Seeds of hate blossom further
    The world is heading for mutiny
    When all we want is unity
    We may rise and fall, but in the end
    We'll meet our fate together

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Wed, Feb 15 2012 8:23 AM

Doublemochaman:

Gimmmeee... have you written on her wall to let her know how distasteful and wrong the comments were?  Ask her for an apology and ask her to post that apology to the chap's wall.  Give her a chance to acknowledge she was wrong and to mend her ways.  What would Martin Luther King do?

properly addressed Doublemochaman :)

Satan must love forums?  James 3:8

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Wed, Feb 15 2012 8:35 AM

Raceizum, now we must indure religous zealots?  This is a golf site.  You can not change the world here.  A reasonable amount of disatisfaction is warrented, but to Qoute regligous tracts?  I don't think so.  Just because you have a certain belief don;t try and convince others on a golf game site.  MY NICKLE.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Wed, Feb 15 2012 8:37 AM

TheAceFactor:

Affirmative may be justified
    Take from one give to another
    The goal is to be unified
    Take my hand be my brother
    The payments silenced the masses
    Sanctified by oppression
    Unity took a backseat
    Sliding further into regression

Society blind by color
    Why hold down one to raise another ?
    Discrimination now on both sides
    Seeds of hate blossom further
    The world is heading for mutiny
    When all we want is unity
    We may rise and fall, but in the end
    We'll meet our fate together

Yet another attempt to change the world on a GOLF game site, a wonderment.  my nickle.

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Wed, Feb 15 2012 12:27 PM

lee22sharon:
    Yet another attempt to change the world on a GOLF game site, a wonderment.  my nickle.

F!*& your nickles.......my nickle

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Wed, Feb 15 2012 12:51 PM

lee22sharon:

Raceizum, now we must indure religous zealots?  This is a golf site.  You can not change the world here.  A reasonable amount of disatisfaction is warrented, but to Qoute regligous tracts?  I don't think so.  Just because you have a certain belief don;t try and convince others on a golf game site.  MY NICKLE.

WAKE UP lee22sharon!

This section of the forum is called: "And Everything Else" :)

Which means comments do NOT have to be about golf.  Next time try thinking before speaking?  Hint: James 3:8, duh? :)   Another helpful hint; you might want to learn about Spell-Check and/or use a dictionary before sending what you write?

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Wed, Feb 15 2012 1:40 PM

Oldstir:

WAKE UP lee22sharon!

This section of the forum is called: "And Everything Else" :)

Which means comments do NOT have to be about golf.  Next time try thinking before speaking?

...and stay off my wall sir/mam. I do not need you informing me of  what to write and what not to write. Nor do I need you informing me of where not to write it. As a matter of fact LeeSharon , I don't need you informing me of anything at all. If you have a differing opinion , post it here for the entire community to read, as I did. I did not go to your wall and attempt to force any view upon you, as you did.

Ace

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Feb 15 2012 2:01 PM

TheAceFactor:
    I did not go to your wall and attempt to force any view upon you, as you did.

Didn't he/she say the same thing in a earlier post...? Oh yeah...,

lee22sharon:
    Just because you have a certain belief don;t try and convince others on a golf game site. 

No nickle, this ones free. LOL!!

RSS