Forums

Help › Forums

Racist in our midst..........

Fri, Feb 17 2012 8:19 AM (79 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 10:22 AM

i think calling someone a N  word ,   do,nt deserved  to have a chance to apologize,its is a no no ,and i would be the first one  to make a report to WGT....  some excuse dont cute it   my 2c  Frapp

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 10:28 AM

Hi

thanks fo the reports everyone. We do take these very seriously. If you have more screenshots, please email them in or contact me privately with the links.

-wgticon

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 11:41 AM

WGTicon:

Hi

thanks fo the reports everyone. We do take these very seriously. If you have more screenshots, please email them in or contact me privately with the links.

-wgticon

Icons got the ball on this one and he's headed for the end-zone!!!

Go Icon!!!

• Borat74
    2,797 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 3:49 PM

So glad to see that wgt now have this evidence as i think this Girl has some serious issues and she needs to be taught her lesson,lets all be thankful Rosie had the evidence,hopefully goodbye to a bad egg.

• GIMMMEEE
    224 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 7:35 PM

WGTicon:

Hi

-wgticon

.. Oh yeah, 'taking it seriously'.. .. a slap on the wrist n the racist scum is shoving it down peoples throats.. ..

.. All you've done is sided with racism,,, by allowing her to stay you accept n acknowledge what she has said is acceptable............. 

.. I just wonder if I went down to Royal Melbourne Golf Club n said to a 'Black' chap he was a 'NIGG..' n a 'GOLLYWOG',  (if I lived through it of course),,,  what actions that Club would take on my Membership..?????    

..I shall phone the club now n let you know of the results..................

** Indeed, they told me that such an individual would be shown the front door discreetly n never permitted to step foot on the property again...!

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 8:01 PM

GIMMMEEE:
    Oh yeah, 'taking it seriously'

Things take time my man.  Icon has shown some good patience in the past with players and have let them come on and make apologies.

Heck, I know he has a heart somewhere, he accepted mine in the past;)

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 8:15 PM

MBaggese:

GIMMMEEE:
    Oh yeah, 'taking it seriously'

Things take time my man.  Icon has shown some good patience in the past with players and have let them come on and make apologies.

Heck, I know he has a heart somewhere, he accepted mine in the past;)

look what "SHE" wrote on their walls!

"myob" 

u nosey *** . and all i got was a verbal warning ....... oh im here to piss u off

and

"thanks" 

oh by the way my time aint coming to an end all it was was a verbal warning . so bite me

Just get rid of her please!

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 9:17 PM

Never went to the wall Danny, just looked at was posted in this thread.

I dunno, I guess some have issues that are too deep to control.

Unsure of all of what esssy said, but I agree with what I could understand..."In this day and age".

Just not warranted at all. (not you esssy, the comment/attitude)

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2012 3:29 AM

What a pathetic thing to say and should not be tolerated.  I got a feeling she has only got a verbal warning, judging by the links I was following.

The Comment is still on your friends wall. Hang in there Gimmmeee :)

-Roger

RSS