Forums

Help › Forums

Cheating is possible at this game... yup!

Sun, Oct 6 2013 6:16 PM (48 replies)
  • buttweed
    61 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2010 9:06 AM

I have a suggestion if these guys are so good let the final 2 battle it out on a televised forum with wgt computers.And no cheats I would be willing to bet big money neither shoots under 65.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2010 9:14 AM

Pay Per View finals! A new source of income-I like it. Oh, and I'll take whatever action you want to lay down on that 65.  They can do that in their sleep.  :-D

• buttweed
    61 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2010 10:42 AM

I have a suggestion, why not take the top 2 in the tournament and have them play tele vised by wgt on like computers set up by wgt with absolutely no macros or cheats.I think this would set everyones mind to rest as to whether there were cheats. And if anyone shoots a 57 I will eat my shorts live. With bar b q sauce and ranch of course. I would also start playing ready go's again. I really doubt that either of the top 2 could even break 65 at Oakmont. Its a suggestion tell me how you all feel.

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2010 10:54 AM

buttweed:

I have a suggestion, why not take the top 2 in the tournament and have them play tele vised by wgt on like computers set up by wgt with absolutely no macros or cheats.I think this would set everyones mind to rest as to whether there were cheats. And if anyone shoots a 57 I will eat my shorts live. With bar b q sauce and ranch of course. I would also start playing ready go's again. I really doubt that either of the top 2 could even break 65 at Oakmont. Its a suggestion tell me how you all feel.

My suggestion is for you to stop making accusations against people who've been here much longer than you, and who have quadruple the amount of rounds played than you do.

Though I will miss taking your credits in the RG's.   :(

Another suggestion would be to look at the clubs that the top players use, get them, and reassess your opinions after playing a few hundred rounds with the new clubs.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2010 12:06 PM

I have a better idea-the Golf Channel. Get some of that sponsor money and have a televised final. WGT could partner up with them and open a new avenue. I myself would really like to see the final round just for the excitement of it.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2010 12:27 PM

I can just hear Jim Nance uttering the names Avartar Lee and BolloxinBruges now.  "Over here we have DoubleMochaMan hitting out of the trees..."...

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2010 12:29 PM

"And that 6 footer for YankeeJim just rolled 34 feet past the hole.  We now take you back to Mefitz sinking a 3 footer for birdie."

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2010 12:32 PM

"Now for a brief sports break, we take you to Yankee Stadium where the Boston Red Sox are leading the Yanks 11 to 3... and it's only the 4th inning.  Out on the West Coast news that the Mariners have disbanded their team and are withdrawing from the American League out of sheer embarassment..."

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2010 12:34 PM

Doublemochaman:
    "And that 6 footer for YankeeJim just rolled 34 feet past the hole.  We now take you back to Mefitz sinking a 3 footer for birdie."

LMAO-Laugh at me all you want, Jim Nance-If I'm there that means I'm one of the blessed 156 !! 

Oh, I think you got the game score wrong. It was Boston losing to sad sack Cleveland last night, beaten 11-0 by a guy they traded away (Masterson.) Er, that would be the 3rd place Sox too.   :-)

• mefitz
    372 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2010 1:34 PM

"Now we take you to greenside with Gary".  

"Thanks Jim. You`re not going to believe this , but mefitz Flew his putt right over the hole. He must`ve forgotten that they bikini waxed these greens for the championship!'

"He`s now on the fringe, with what appears to be a very large vodka tonic,handed to him by some guy they all call DMM. Mefitz, what are your thoughts right now?"

"Erm..the Yanks are the best...yeah, the Sox are a good team...at choking. Tampa? Where did They come from?" (hick) `*-P

RSS