Forums

Help › Forums

Cowards- all of you

Fri, Feb 22 2013 8:52 PM (113 replies)
  • Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 1:47 PM

I'm thinking Cavwa did a hit and run.  Posted and bolted.  He'll probably check his responses a year from now...

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 2:04 PM

Doublemochaman:

I'm thinking Cavwa did a hit and run.  Posted and bolted.  He'll probably check his responses a year from now...

oh well,bless him.wonder if any members in his cc have read this post?probably having a whip round to try and raise the credits needed for the challenge,or to pay for a one way ticket to loserville.

lets all say a prayer for the MUPPET 

PDX :)

• robdelahunty
    670 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 2:22 PM

Doublemochaman:
    Posted and bolted.

Bit Cowardly what !

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 2:31 PM

Is he from the jelly fish family?got no back bone.Come on man show yourself.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 4:18 PM

you should also check the country club, that one must be a blast

• CBProGolfer
    9 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 4:36 PM

some people are confusing golf with the UFC.......... kinda funny! :)

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 4:46 PM

Good one Jake. Buttercup LOL!! : )

Now I know why people bail on me when I create a multi-player game. The 30 second timer. I thought all Legends played with the 30 second timer. I personally don't see where there's a shot in this game that would take more then 20 seconds to execute. To a less experienced player, I can see where someone would want more time.

Lvietri fell asleep once during a multi-player game when his opponent took so long to take his shot. I think he was playing Villadeoro. Of course that's when there was only a 90 second timer and everyone was in the Master tier.

• jumpmybones
    205 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 5:57 PM

You do not know  nothing.     I mean nothing.      LoL  !

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 6:31 PM

jumpmybones:
    You do not know  nothing.     I mean nothing.      LoL  !

Please elaborate on this one.  Can't quite figure out who and what you are talking about. Also your redundant use of double negatives is rather impressive.

On your post before, apology accepted.  You don't know me from a hole in the wall and I thought it very odd that you took a swing at me.

Are you friends with Cavwa?  If so please ask him to join the party.

Now everybody play nice!

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 7:03 PM

Well, I am one of the slower legends here, and I do like the 90 second shot timer.  I didn't know playing fast was a prerequisite.   I never look 90 second shot timer, thus I know I always under the limit.  Sorry guys if I I play slow, but thats the way it is.

RSS