Help › Forums

Cowards- all of you

Fri, Feb 22 2013 8:52 PM (113 replies)
  • thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 8:42 AM

jakestanfill7:

thebigeasy707:

you'll find the ladies like things to last a lot longer than 30 seconds.

tbe

Well played TBE!  :)  So you're saying your lady prefers your 90 second timer?!?

absolutely mate....and if the conditions are quite stiff....i may even need a time out to practise swinging the wood.

tbe

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 8:43 AM

jumpmybones:
    I agree with Cavwa  !!!!!!              Jake is nothing, but a punk   !!!!      

Was that really necessary Jump?  Guess you're one of these people who like to stir the pot.  If you read my posts and have any ability to process information, you'll decipher the fact that I too agree with Cavwa that 30 seconds is ample time, I just don't agree with folks that feel the need to call people cowards because they do things differently.  Also, factors like load times affect the ability to hit within 30 seconds for some folks.

Cavwa specifically asked to be challenged so I stepped up to the plate.  You should be able to figure that out.

Now that you've jumped in the frying pan, I'd love the opportunity to prove to you that I'm not a punk.  I issue the very same challenge to you, but since you felt the need belittle me, our matches will be 2k minimum.  Went to your page to send you a friend invite and quickly realized you have no idea how to play this game so you'll most likely dodge the match.  Friend invite sent anyway.  Step up or shut up as the saying goes!

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 8:57 AM

jakestanfill7:
    I do agree with the OP that 30 seconds should be ample time for any shot if you've logged enough rounds to make Legend, but some people have loading problems changing views or try to calculate percentages so it could push to 45 seconds. 

Agree 100%, i will never refuse a challenge whatever the timer be it 30 or whatever, personally i always set up a 45sec timer, just in case of a meter skip or other instances that might then force you to rush shot/putt with less than 10 secs remaining.

But for OP to call the MAJORITY cowards when clearly its probably just a small MINORITY who might refuse matches is committing forum suicide.  if OP refuses match, and you have time to kill, invite me for $1k, i might have odds of 25 to 1 for a win, but you don't get better rounds than playing the best, and this from a coward.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 9:00 AM

Whoop his A$$ Jake, you definitely don't deserve the Punk moniker. I would love to have a round with you sometime so you can show me what I'm still doing wrong, after all this time. Oh, back on subject, I usually shoot within 30 seconds or less myself. that is unless I need an extra 15 seconds to refresh my Ginger Daniels. I really don't understand 90 seconds though, my group doesn't need that in real golf. Maybe it takes 60-90 seconds to program the crutch that some players are definitely using. Take all his credits Jake. If he doesn't accept, start a good post on him.

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 9:33 AM

Feel like im listening to a hidden wire in a girls high school locker room..................the ugly girl (covwa) just challenged the pretty girl (Jake) to a beauty contest!!  

hahahaha...........................

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 9:44 AM

Thanks for match Jake, a pleasure, and it was 30 second timer.  2 cowards less to strike off the list!

• Spacklero
    386 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 9:50 AM

I need the full 90 lol - takes at least 60 secs to set up the ding hax...plus im just slow in the head.

• jumpmybones
    205 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 10:20 AM

Sorry   Dude  .

• Dianne81
    773 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 10:22 AM

jakestanfill7:

Cavwa, I'll make it easier on you, 1k minimum bet but I'd prefer to play for 2k. Whatcha say pumpkin?

It is worth price of admission to play the round with Peter Peter (aka jake)  He is one top shelf guy with enthralling personality and mad skills to boot.

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 12:20 PM

Has cavwa been taken to a safe house,it's gone all quiet on the challenge front.Come on and MAN UP,there's no shame in loosing if you take the challenge.Do you want to be called yellow?

peace to you all 

pdx

RSS