Forums

Help › Forums

My game is going downhill............WTF?

Thu, Mar 29 2012 7:25 PM (45 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2012 1:02 PM

renniw52:
    BOB, I just sent you a sleeve of Cally Vapors.

Oh man, Callaways? GI-SD is more suitable and a hell of a lot cheaper. That ball is just going to get him in trouble. 

@Seattle man-Pinny says hi and to tell you he's happy to be on a winner. He can't wait to face Montero.  LOL    ;-)

• BOBTX61
    311 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2012 1:23 PM

Hi "renniw52"..........MANY THANKS for "gifting" me those TOP Callaway vapor balls!!!  I really do appreciate your generousity!!!  NOW........for some reason, I'm having difficulty loading ANY games at all.  Maybe..............................WGT isn't happy with some of my blog "comments" here in the Forum section.  These are just opinions and opportunities to vent a bit.....as well as learn...and exchange ideas with fellow members...so, don't see what the big deal is.  Afterall, I'm ONLY (1) of some 5 million members.

Wow, you have hit a TON of Eagles...........I'm really ENVIOUS.  I have a grand total of (1) Eagle (which I recorded...ha!).....I had some "beginner's luck" my first 5 weeks on here...and hit (9) HIO shots...(8) of them on 3 different holes @ Wolf Creek...at the CTTH challenge.  Sure wish we could play that entire Wolf Creek course....looks fantastic!

I sent you a FRIEND Invitation.......I hope you will accept.  Maybe we can play some golf sometime....I need to play with members (like you)....who are better...so, I can learn.

THANKS again for those Callaway balls....anxious to try them out!

Bob

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2012 2:12 PM

That is what the old guys are for, I don't have the reflexes, or the memory to play at top level. Maybe they will help you get there. Go get your best round Bob.

• BOBTX61
    311 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 12:09 PM

THANK YOU, Ren............VERY kind of you, Sir!!!  Wow, those Callaway balls make a HUGE difference.  Yeah, I've been careful which courses I use them on too.  At St. Andrews....(like #1 hole)...I just stay WAYYYYYY away from that water way.....lol.  Haven't lost one yet, don't plan to.  NOW....you've got me hooked on GOOD balls, so I'll have to pick up some more after these have worn out.  Thanks again!

Bob

• BOBTX61
    311 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 12:14 PM

Ren.............Well, actually everyone on my "FRIENDS LIST" aren't really friends per se....I just adopted them *smile*........dang, couldn't resist, ya know?!!!  They were all  very SWEET to accept my "invitation".  I'd love to play a round of golf with ALL of my friends...though, they'd all most likely put a whoopin on me............wow, do I ever need "practice"!!!!!!!!!

• BillEpp
    10 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2012 7:25 PM
    I've got a sollution to your game goin' downhill...leave your approach shot below the hole.....lol
RSS