Forums

Help › Forums

Oh well I Tried.

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 4 2012 11:07 AM (27 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2012 9:36 PM

The squirrel just can't do it. I have gave it my best shot. Thanks to all my friends I, have enjoyed the posts, talking in the forums, playing with some of the best personalities in the world. It is time, for the moment, to bid you all farewell. When you can't understand, why you can't play as good as you did months ago, no sense getting upset. Just say, time to take a break. Will miss you folks.

Ren

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2012 9:52 PM

See you next week. 

• Topcat488
    172 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2012 10:09 PM

Maybe its time too take a break again squirrel... I feel like someone is controlling my shots again.   I can't  shoot a 30 anymore, so i count my -5's or -4's as a practice round now... Wonder when TGO is gonna start?

• KJHAWK2
    567 Posts
    Sat, Mar 31 2012 3:51 AM

See you next month when Olympic arrives!

HAWK

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sat, Mar 31 2012 6:14 AM

Mate........................when you're almost at the magical 61 figure.....for some reason the game does go against you. It did for me and many others I know too.

The trick is to play through the bad spells.

tbe

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sat, Mar 31 2012 6:19 AM

Be well, looking fprward to your return.

Doc

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Mar 31 2012 11:46 AM

I hear ya TBE, maybe I am trying to hard, over thinking, something is wrong with my game. I just want to get to the parking lot tees. Then, I will accept every shot that goes bad, until I half figure it out again. It's just a bit tough, accepting shots you've made a hundred times, turning out completely wrong.

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Sat, Mar 31 2012 12:21 PM

Excuse me for jumping in but  Renniw52 I've seen you name on several leader-boards,Which suggest  to me & others that you are a very competent player I was intrigued when I see that you are leaving this mind f**k of a game,Ihad a look at your score history & noticed 3 courses missing now correct me if I'm wrong but to become a Legend think it maybe an idea to put a few rounds in on RSG,Oakmont & CCC,After which you return to St.A's & Kiawa to shoot the lower scores you require to advance, Like I said forgive me if you think I've spoken out of turn but I've noticed that nothing is given in this game you have to earn it,So I hope you reconsider  your earlier decision & the VERY BEST OF LUCK in your quest for Legend status. :)

GC.

renniw52:

I hear ya TBE, maybe I am trying to hard, over thinking, something is wrong with my game. I just want to get to the parking lot tees. Then, I will accept every shot that goes bad, until I half figure it out again. It's just a bit tough, accepting shots you've made a hundred times, turning out completely wrong.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Mar 31 2012 6:44 PM

Thanks for the comments Garry. You have me confused with the other Renn. I have never been on a leader board. Have never played in a credit tourney, not even close to that skill yet. I have played the other courses several times, may give them a shot again. Thanks for the input.

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sat, Mar 31 2012 8:10 PM

renniw52:

The squirrel just can't do it. I have gave it my best shot. Thanks to all my friends I, have enjoyed the posts, talking in the forums, playing with some of the best personalities in the world. It is time, for the moment, to bid you all farewell. When you can't understand, why you can't play as good as you did months ago, no sense getting upset. Just say, time to take a break. Will miss you folks.

Ren

Ren....I would gladly gift you my tier, credits, balls, clubs, if WGT would expell me from ever playing this game again!!    Or you can just gift your PC to one of your kids/grandkids, That would do it.:)

RSS