Forums

Help › Forums

$400 Legend Winner: AllyKennedy

Tue, May 15 2012 4:43 AM (331 replies)
  • Minkywinkster
    1,777 Posts
    Sun, Apr 15 2012 5:27 AM

Just played my 2nd round match with MarcoCraveiro. Very nice guy and he played solidly throughout, he beat me fair and square 2 up, all the very best in the next round Marco!

Regards

Hass

• MarcoCraveiro
    70 Posts
    Sun, Apr 15 2012 5:33 AM

Hi to all

2nd round against Minkywinkster was really a gr8 game with a poor start from both of us!

Back 9 made the diference and finished with 2 up for me!

Great game and great player to play with!

Thx Minkywinkster, was really a pleasure to play against a Fantastic player like you!

MC®

• Kurtsbuford
    7,592 Posts
    Sun, Apr 15 2012 11:05 AM

Round 2, Kiawah with Steve leading the way to win it 3up,   very enjoyable match, Steve took it to me on the greens, even while he had disruptions from his toddler he still made his putts.    Good luck in the next round Steve!   Very fun tournament and thank you for letting me play in it.    Kurt

• stevenharkin
    1,921 Posts
    Sun, Apr 15 2012 12:32 PM

Cheers Kurt

I got lucky in spot's and on another day you could have beaten me..wee miss putt on 7 swung it my way i think

• AllyKennedy
    954 Posts
    Mon, Apr 16 2012 7:15 AM

Beat pb1711 2&1. I was 2nd best tee to green for most of it. Holed a few snorters on front 9 to stay in touch and then we were both victims of the lying Kiawah dots coming home. Grrrrr they are so annoying! Good close match with a nice guy

• pb1711
    1,183 Posts
    Mon, Apr 16 2012 7:19 AM

AllyKennedy:

Beat pb1711 2&1. I was 2nd best tee to green for most of it. Holed a few snorters on front 9 to stay in touch and then we were both victims of the lying Kiawah dots coming home. Grrrrr they are so annoying! Good close match with a nice guy

Yep, my putter abandoned me in my time of need. :-) Nevertheless very good match and good fun.

Good luck with the rest of the tourny!!

• LuisCraveiro
    749 Posts
    Mon, Apr 16 2012 11:57 AM

Tiffer67 beats LuisCraveiro - 1UP

Great game Tiff. Very close match all the way.

All the luck for the rest of the tournament.

Very nice tourney Gode! Ty for the invitation!

Stay well,

LC

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Mon, Apr 16 2012 3:37 PM

Thank you Luis, it was a real up and down game and you always need a bit of luck to win in sudden death. Tonight I managed to hole a putt but it could easily have been you, particularly after the putt you holed on the 20th. Now that was a fantastic putt under that kind of pressure :)

A great match played against a true gentleman, hope to play you again soon.

Tiff.

• GoodyChamp
    595 Posts
    Mon, Apr 16 2012 4:41 PM

Priestess beats Goodychamp 1 up 1st extra hole. thx Tess was a nice game, GL in the next round ;-)

Cheers, GC

• JCOlson
    1,118 Posts
    Tue, Apr 17 2012 12:37 PM

Priestess beats JCOlson 2&1. She had it going in the mid 50's on Oakmont and too many mistakes for me to keep up. Good luck the rest of the way Amanda, well played.

RSS