Forums

Help › Forums

Pick one New Course - What would it be ?

Wed, Sep 29 2010 4:58 PM (46 replies)
  • danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Thu, Sep 16 2010 9:46 AM

Hey Sky,

awesome, but how about the full course? 8D'''''

• cozmozogg
    167 Posts
    Thu, Sep 16 2010 10:32 AM

My vote is Pine Valley, in New Jersey. From Wiki:

Pine Valley Golf Club was ranked the number one course in Golf Magazine's 100 Top Courses in the U.S. and the World in 2009.

Pine Valley Golf Club is a highly exclusive club. Male-only membership is by invitation from the board of directors only. There are about 1,300 members spread throughout the world, and the list is a closely guarded secret.  The only way a guest is allowed into the club is if they are invited by a member and accompanied by one. Women are permitted to play the course on Sunday afternoons.

***For a CTTH course, wouldn't it be cool to play 9 challenges on some of the most famous holes from different courses?

• kam4122
    1,695 Posts
    Thu, Sep 16 2010 11:57 AM

All of the courses on the British Open rota are fantastic, but my personal favourite is Troon. Have to mention Carnoustie and Turnberry as well as all would make fantastic new challenges for players to enjoy.

• leonthomas
    37 Posts
    Thu, Sep 16 2010 1:18 PM

Hay guys my vote  would be on Pinehurst #2  to me, it's  the ultalmant course to play, living only 2 miles from it , and knowing you'll never get a chance to play it  sucks,  so come on WGT lets have it...

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Sep 16 2010 3:54 PM

For me, without useless further thinking, Pine Valley. But it will never happen, ever. But, I would settle for Cypress Point...also never going to happen. So I am down to what could happen...Pebble Beach.

• Semelhol
    25 Posts
    Fri, Sep 17 2010 4:46 AM

I would suggest that a course like Sun City Gary Player Country Club where the yearly Sun City Classic Invational is played be included sometime in future. This course is in South Africa, most of the best players in the world have played here.

I agree fully with your suggestions ChrisopherRouss

• Ceszij
    17 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 4:58 PM

Apart from Augusta National that would really be a thrill (as well as Pebble Beach), I would definetivily add some international courses, at least one per continent, so that people from all over the world can get better involved...

N.America: Banff

S.America: some argentinian course

Africa: some south african course

Asia: a japanese course

Oceania: an australian course

Europe: another links course from UK (carnoustie, troon or royal birkdale) & a continental one, for example VALDERRAMA in spain

It would be great to have the whole world in the game...

RSS