Forums

Help › Forums

Pick one New Course - What would it be ?

Wed, Sep 29 2010 4:58 PM (46 replies)
  • SystemCrash
    209 Posts
    Fri, Mar 26 2010 8:32 PM

jwdavis53:
    Hands down, TPC-Sawgrass.

You have another vote here!!

Rob

• MrOtto
    5 Posts
    Fri, Mar 26 2010 9:21 PM

Spyglass Hill.

• DM89436
    16 Posts
    Sat, Mar 27 2010 1:42 AM

Hands down its Augusta for me.  It would be the only way I will ever get to play it.  Oakmont is a close 2nd though.  The allure of courses like Sawgrass, Doral and Pebble have lost their zeal through the years of TW  and other golf games...and they are public.  Playing a course that you would never get the chance to travel to and play holds a lot of appeal to me.

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Sat, Mar 27 2010 9:32 AM

ChristopherRouss, another international course would be great, but going by what I notice on the Euro tour, the next course that would be international would probably come in the form of something in Dubai or China, and no offense to the natives, I am not a fan of those courses.

I wouldn't be against the K club.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sat, Mar 27 2010 9:53 AM

Hm... The Sheshan course in TWO is spectacular!    Would be eye-popping to get to experience it here in HD photographs.

• rehill
    431 Posts
    Sun, Mar 28 2010 11:45 PM

Pacific Trails, off of the Bandon Dunes Complex, it's a beautiful course.

• aceydeucey
    504 Posts
    Tue, Mar 30 2010 6:07 PM
    Wolf Creek is a marvelous golf course and would be a joy to play. Let's get the back nine at St. Andrews first though. It would be nice to play a full 18 there and play that famous road hole. Playing Wolf Creek would wreak havoc on the Multi-Play... it is so hard, even though a beautiful course, that there would be disconnections galore at the first sign of a Double or Triple Bogey. Not to mention the high scores would raise players averages... and we can't have that, right? You would be regulated to playing it with friends you know who finish their rounds, tournaments, and alone. But it is a stunning course.
  • micklen
    221 Posts
    Wed, Mar 31 2010 7:58 AM

Definately yhe back 9 of St Annies first but then what about one of the British Ryder Cup courses such as The Brabazon at the Belfry, the K Club or Celtic Manor

All classic courses that would provide a test and would be available for any Ryder Cup contests you may want

Mick

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Wed, Sep 15 2010 1:53 PM

Championie:

how about Celtic Manor in time for the ryder cup!!!!!!!

Well, okay.

• tygerjr
    722 Posts
    Thu, Sep 16 2010 9:13 AM

Pebble and Augusta ........or tpc , or wolfcreek   :)

RSS