Dear Santa! 

I would love a 

TaylorMade M5 Driver (L74+)

or if that is too rich for your budget, what about a

TaylorMade Spider X Putter (L77+)

Love your work!!!

Thanks, 

Zander

I see you are a Level 93 player. If you want I will gift you the Level 94 putter  when you reach that level. All you have to do is send me a message reminding me. I am getting forgetful at my age. hahaha. If  you don't want to wait I will send you the Level 77 now. 

I received a message from ZMacKenzie he would like to have the L77 putter. 

Gift has been sent.

• myla4
    1,017 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2019 4:22 AM

Leggoman13 

p.s. your wish has been added to the unfulfilled request list. Hope it will help. :o)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

..... tyvvm Pierre  :-)  if this not works  then i need to  ask the Santa's  to Spank the bad bad        WGT  Team  :-) 

Cheers Myla 

• PICABO
    23 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2019 4:27 AM

Good day , i dont know who s idea this was and who was ultimately responsible for the freebies, but you made my year with the gift i saw n my inbox today. Thank you soo much for your generosity, its much appreciated, bless you.

Picabo

• Bishop7319
    67 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2019 5:28 AM

Just a thought.

If the Unfulfilled list were to remain posted maybe some of those request could still be filled over the next few days or weeks? Just saying...

• pewiju
    12 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2019 5:45 AM

oh santa u had so much to read so i will send you a new post on december

great event guys 

Hit´em straight

peter

• Robert1893
    7,673 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2019 6:02 AM

CloudsMan:

To Robert, not great at these forums, but added you as a friend and also posted on your wall the following.

"Thank you for being so gracious. I added you as a friend. I did not receive anything but it was one hell of a ride......hehe. Merry Christmas to you in July. Cloudsman."

Goodwill to all. If only everyday could be Christmas day. Nice thought.

Cloudsman.

Thank you for the kind words. Santa looked around this morning and saw that there was at least one more small gift laying around. One sleeve of Callaway Truvis Chrome Soft (L67) on the way. 

I see you had two posts. One for the Truvis Level 18 and the other for the Level 67. I'm sending the higher level. 

• Robert1893
    7,673 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2019 6:20 AM

KalleKellosta:

Great idea! Thanks for your willingness to serve the WGT community guys!

If ok I would like three sleeves of the Callaway Hex Chrome Plus Vapor Slow Meter Balls L39 plus.

Thanks

Kalle

And Santa just found three sleeves of the Callaway Hex Chrome Plus Vapor Slow Meter Balls L39 plus.

Enjoy! 

Actually, please check your wall for a message. I haven't sent them yet. I want to make sure I'm sending the correct ball. The ball you list here is different from the ball you normally play. Whichever you want is fine with me. I just want to send the correct one. 

• krlbwl
    55 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2019 6:33 AM

I wasnt able to get my wish but i would like to thank all those who run this and were able to help be santa it helps people who cant afford to buy credits all the time great job and looking forward to trying my luck in december ...

• Robert1893
    7,673 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2019 7:44 AM

Here are some of my final thoughts for this year's events and some thank yous. First, the thank yous.

A big thanks goes out to opyeuclid for starting the event and getting it going. It probably never would have happened if had not been for him. And, of course, thank you to all of the Santas out there. This year, by my count, there were 23 of them. If I missed any, I truly apologize. The list is on my profile page as a blog.

A very big thank you to 
    Leggoman13, The work he did was invaluable. And not just in gifting, which was substantial. He and I had many "offline" conversations through messaging back and forth as well as through email.

Additionally, we created a Google sheet to track all of the gift recipients, their gift, and the amount. At times, due to Leggoman's dedication, that Google sheet was pretty much updated in real time. Indeed, there were times I would see a gift had just been given and thought, "I should update the sheet." Either the sheet had already been updated, or I could see him updating right then. Literally, I could sit back and watch him work! :-)

Pierre: This event would have been so much more difficult if had not been for your efforts. Thank you!

Also, thank you to all who gifted me some sleeves of balls along the way. That was totally unexpected. But I really appreciate it! I have a nice supply going forward. Moreover, thank you to all who expressed gratitude towards me for the role I was able to play. I very much felt appreciated. 

Finally, thank you to all the gift recipients. To my knowledge, without exception, every recipient expressed his or her gratitude for the gift they received. It was clear that all of the gifts were very much appreciated and will be used. By my count, 100 different players received gifts that totaled over 190,000 credits. From my perspective, the event was an outstanding success.

To everyone (Santas and all who participated in any way): well done! 

Hopefully, we will have a 12 Days of Christmas in December. I already have some credits set aside in case we do. In the meantime, keep it in the short grass and hit 'em straight and seldom. 

• Bowl64
    3,087 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2019 8:51 AM

A BIG thank you to all Santas and OPY, and all the wonderful people who made this a truly special event. I whish you nothing but the best and may your god go with you:)))

Regards

Bjorn

RSS