Forums

Help › Forums

LOADING GAME POP UP - NO INTERNET

Sat, Apr 13 2024 6:09 PM (60 replies)
  • Fished
    24 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2024 1:38 AM

I am getting the same error.  It doesn't matter what platform I try it with.

4,135 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2024 2:22 AM

I got it too...phone and desktop.  No Showdown final for me.

Keep up the good work WGT!

• JackMack
    131 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2024 3:05 AM

Same here. Started Wednesday night. Over 900 consecutive days played...I haven't received a reply from WGT support yet (except the automated one).

• jackmeoff911
    1 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2024 3:43 AM

I got same and tried hooking up thru Hotspot on phone it worked but I need to fix this also

• DaveH1170
    2 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2024 4:25 AM

Me too. Can't play on my iPad or on my Mac. Getting the check connection error and can't parse manifest.xml. This is my go-to game first thing in the morning. 

• smokee420
    1 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2024 4:33 AM

same issue for me too....was able to play if I avoided Wifi..... used cell phone data/ with wifi turned off to continue my daily streak.     Also was able to play on my usual desktop by creating a personal hot spot with my phone and again with wifi off

• ScottHope
    10,106 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2024 4:53 AM

If you ever have an internet connection error you might consider using your phone, if you have a mobile internet connection, as a mobile hotspot. That way you can connect your device to the internet through your phone's mobile data connection.

Learn to set it up though before needing it, then you can switch it on quickly when you need to. Be aware that this will use up your mobile data allowance, so use it wisely if your allowance is small like mine (4GB per month).  : )

I have set up a routine on my Galaxy S21 that, when I poke an icon, switches on my mobile data and mobile hotspot, then all I have to do is turn on the wi-fi on my desktop PC and connect to my mobile hotspot in the list of available networks. You can also connect through the USB port on your phone without the need for wi-fi (USB tethering).

• wags700
    1,754 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2024 5:25 AM

ScottHope:

If you ever have an internet connection error you might consider using your phone, if you have a mobile internet connection, as a mobile hotspot. That way you can connect your device to the internet through your phone's mobile data connection.

Learn to set it up though before needing it, then you can switch it on quickly when you need to. Be aware that this will use up your mobile data allowance, so use it wisely if your allowance is small like mine (4GB per month).  : )

I have set up a routine on my Galaxy S21 that switches on my mobile data and mobile hotspot, then all I have to do is turn on the wi-fi on my desktop PC and connect to my mobile hotspot in the list of available networks. You can also connect through the USB port on your phone without the need for wi-fi (USB tethering).

It is not an internet connection problem as I get the same error on my PC and mobile device. Nothing wrong with my internet,

• azgolfer56
    331 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2024 5:30 AM

I have the same problem, I can not connect to wgt if my phone is on my wifi. If I turn off my phones  wifi and use my data then I can sign in. I hope they fix the problem soon.

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2024 6:15 AM

I had a thought but probably not the problem but...; could it have had anything to do with the eclipse?

RSS