Re: Why isn't this player Tour Legend?

Mon, Apr 29 2013 5:16 PM (66 replies)
  • DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Mon, Apr 29 2013 11:26 AM

Corwyn:

Anyone believe in karma... ?

This news just in:

With sincere apologies to the OP; it was just too good to resist. Hope you can smile about it as well! That's a great score by you too, and an excellent ROI. Don't worry, he'll get through his 500 ranked rounds sooner or later, and we'll all stand a better chance!

Cheers,
    Corwyn

LMFAO!!!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Apr 29 2013 12:24 PM

Corwyn:

Anyone believe in karma... ?

This news just in:

LMAO. Nothing like a little petrol to keep the fire roaring.  :-D

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, Apr 29 2013 12:45 PM

lol.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Apr 29 2013 1:16 PM

Being the b*st*rd son of Zeus, Dionysus probably feels he has a God given right to win everything he enters.

Just a thought.   :0)

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Mon, Apr 29 2013 3:07 PM

YankeeJim:
    LMAO. Nothing like a little petrol to keep the fire roaring.  :-D

Oh, Jim, c'mon, surely you can tell that really wasn't my intention. I was trying to be very nice about it... !

Anyway, I've paid the price too...

I went straight out after posting the above, and played my final portion of the April Multi-Round Open at BPB (which I'd started while still a Tour Master) ... suffered a few meter jumps, 2 lip-outs, and ultimately fell one agonizing birdie short of a probable prize placing:

See what comes of messing with the Gods... !

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Apr 29 2013 4:46 PM

Corwyn:
    Oh, Jim, c'mon, surely you can tell that really wasn't my intention. I was trying to be very nice about it... !

LOL. Not at all, C. I thought it was classic. ;-)

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Apr 29 2013 5:16 PM

Nice shooting C - and Congrats for making the tips! Next step TL but some would question why you haven't made that step yet lol. Oh that's right you need a few rounds under your belt. Maybe next week those accusations will start flying................

RSS