Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Where are they now?

Thu, Dec 13 2012 4:34 PM (34 replies)
  • LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2012 3:53 PM

Renners you Platypus, I'm here now !

I get where are you coming in from though, in many ways. People coming and going are about business of their own I expect, such as those you mention, all will be missed, and this goes without an inkling of saying.

Personally I have been working abroad for some months where getting on line was pretty much sporadic at best, and I had other things I needed to achieve whilst I was there, but coming back has not been quite close to what I had hoped.

Let me explain, and hope that I do not get monitored...

Frankly I find the new moderator a little more than over zealous, to the point of being insulting to a largely benign collective of forum users. I find Ike has been sidelined which is a great shame since his particular brand of popularity was, well, popular. Not so Wgt Pizza, whose remit seems to be to take a plank with which to beat the very people who contribute here to what for some, is a large part of the Wgt experience.

We are told that Chadders regularly reads these very forums, which is surprising only in that if this was actually so, then I can perceive no path upon which he would tread, that did not include turning that plank around and using it to demonstrate how a representative of his company should behave in order to win friends and influence people, as opposed to slithering through the long grass and biting the ankles that belong to the body which has the hands which feed it.

Charm school and classy this is not.

Lizzie xx

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2012 4:23 PM

Our beloved Lizzie is back, it has been like a vacuum on the forums for so long. We have all been floating in a blank existence. Now the eloquence has returned. the year 2012 is going out with a bang.

• MioKontic
    4,646 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2012 4:34 PM

renniw52:

Our beloved Lizzie is back, it has been like a vacuum on the forums for so long. We have all been floating in a blank existence. Now the eloquence has returned. the year 2012 is going out with a bang.

... and let's hope that those we want here stay, and those we don't want go!

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2012 4:54 PM

Renn, I apologise for I seem to have transposed you for GS, so please go back to my last post and read it with your name up there in lights, following my handy little bit of editing.

Lizzie xx

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2012 5:05 PM

LizzieRossetti:
    Frankly I find the new moderator a little more than over zealous, to the point of being insulting to a largely benign collective of forum users. I find Ike has been sidelined which is a great shame since his particular brand of popularity was, well, popular. Not so Wgt Pizza, whose remit seems to be to take a plank with which to beat the very people who contribute here to what for some, is a large part of the Wgt experience.

Thanks for the feedback, Lizzie

For what it is worth, "ike" has not had any changes made to his job. You should see him around the forums as frequently as ever.

For what it's worth, I would like to extend the invitation to send me a direct message. You are welcome to continue to let your opinion be known on this public forum, but I would hope that if you take umbrage with one person you would contact that one person to discuss it.

This thread is well past it's prime and will now be locked. Feel free to start a new thread if anyone would like to continue this topic.

Talk to you soon,

-WGTpizza

RSS