Forums

Help › Forums

Natural talent

Mon, Jul 9 2012 8:37 AM (93 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2012 4:07 PM

Take a look, what else do you need to see? Looks pretty cut and dry to me. My God Almighty.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2012 4:13 PM

renniw52:

Take a look, what else do you need to see? Looks pretty cut and dry to me. My God Almighty.

If it walks like a duck and sounds like a duck it must be a duck

Here Here Ren I 2nd that.

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2012 4:57 PM

Gees , sure does  !

• dandycap
    1,825 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2012 6:35 PM

Serously; these players must register with WGT and be banned totally from playing in any tournament .  I have no objection with someone picking up the old clubs and going out to play with them. They would need some sort of flag to let other people know where they really stand.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, May 17 2012 8:56 AM

pjctas0822:

MioKontic:

WGTicon:

Hi

please email us the details and we'll take a look

-wgticon

I don't think so!  Last time I sent an email about a suspicious account I got this reply:

"As you have been warned previously about abuse of WGT support services, I would like to respectfully suggest that you do not get back into the business of reporting 'suspicious' accounts as it got way out of hand in the past".

What I posted does not break any rules; the rest of the information I am keeping to myself so as not to contravene the above reply.  But if you took a minute or two to look around you would very easily find this player, as well as many hundreds more.  That said, I think we need more cheats and sandbaggers as company for those we already have, and to replace the one or two that have been disabled.

WOW not handled very well at all. I should put in an application for their customer service team because I most certainly would not have sent that message in a response to a non cheating , paying customer.

hi

I specifically asked him to email this is, no obviously, my request supersedes it?

But, he chose not to, what can I do? :)

-wgticon

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Thu, May 17 2012 9:31 AM

erm......Mio...why not just use a different email address....by creating a free gmail address.... and sign it " a very loyal and fair player of WGT"

i.e. leave your name out of it.....:)

quite simple really.

tbe

• GIMMMEEE
    224 Posts
    Thu, May 17 2012 9:43 AM

thebigeasy707:

erm......Mio...why not just use a different email address....by creating a free gmail address.... and sign it " a very loyal and fair player of WGT"

i.e. leave your name out of it.....:)

no need to fan the flames

tbe

.. 'fan the flames'.. .. ffs TBE, they oughta torch these rodents.. .. my mio my, the guys been on a ban for sticking it up these c..ts..... believe it or not most would like a little more done.......

.. Surely if WGT had a brief look now n again these obvious cheats wouldn't be on here picking the teeth outta us........

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Thu, May 17 2012 11:37 AM

Mio's last attempt to have the powers at WGT clean up the game almost cost him a life ban from the entire site and was a chapter of pain.

I just don't see any sense in him putting his head back into the lion's mouth that's all I'm trying to say.

I would advise players to choose their opponents wisely. Instead of putting all the onus on WGT....Folks should make a better attempt at looking into the history of opponents when they are playing for credits.

I understand the entire multi accounter issue is a real pain in the rectum but do believe hell has more chance of freezing over than it getting sorted, especially on an internet gaming site.

I see the players' side of the argument but with impartiality, I must also sympathise with WGT because it's not as simple an issue as some might think.

Hypothetically......sure....let's just boot out all the multi accounters in one foul swoop......oh wait......they actually contribute around 10% of the game's revenue by buying equipment etc. Put yourselves in WGT shoes......What would your stance be?

Would you be willing to wipe off 10% of your business's income in one foul swoop? I'll be honest and tell you that if I owned WGT, then I probably wouldn't....but then again.....if I want to play a match for credits, I check out my opponent prior to entering into the game.

tbe

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, May 17 2012 11:49 AM

I imagine that player was using all of the better equipment as well.

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Thu, May 17 2012 11:51 AM

wow.....just what ive always suspected.....shame!!

RSS