Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy & Medford Mel --- New Format ALL BETA V2.0

Fri, Feb 1 2013 6:38 PM (176 replies)
  • Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 1:04 PM

Here reporting a leakened informational picture from the NASA (the official Astronaut Ice Cream Sandwich makers).  Taken from the files of the "Curiosity" thing and such, from the martian planet of Mars and whatnot.  They are trying to hide this evidentual from us.  If you find any time between your paranormal investigatives we would appreciate your experienced opinions on this.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 6:28 PM

WGTpizza:
    Yancy - your fans are waiting with baited breath for a working link to your Youtube videos

I got yer back and whatnots Yancy....

http://www.youtube.com/user/yancycan/videos

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 10:19 PM

No Yancy he has a blue shirt and a black cap and looks like a lighter coloured pair of trousers on , i have snipped it out , i must find out how i can send it to you , it's very strange , he is trying to hide between the cars as well .      

( I will find out how to send it and PM you with the details )

dflop !

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Fri, Nov 2 2012 6:08 AM

Hey Yancy, ever been on a trip to see "Mark Scotts" alien land scapes? Heard there were burly thanngs and more. Dreamland designs. Skateboard push toys to most, but not to Sas.... sorry, peepul like me. Newburg skatepark, There is where I've seen furry biggish thangs. Mark Scott is known as "Red" cuz he's a redneck....I been called that too, don't mind. Please look it up. Medford knows Red I would think, and I might a been the furryestish thing I saw, but.......Look up Mark Scott. You'd dig it. I skated w/ that crazy thing and everyone else under Burnside bridge. Thanks for lettin' me yap, I can tell you where an old fashion for real eagles nest is close to the river behind Lewis and ol' Clark college is. (I know how to sneak on to Waverley CC up there too)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Nov 3 2012 7:40 AM

Now I done been in an arena called the "Paranoid Park" baack in my youngin days and such. This am I (Yancy) have just recorded Squatch mating noises and am uploading to me ootube on the asaps. THX txdave & Andyson - My name is Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Nov 3 2012 11:13 AM

YancyCan:
    This am I (Yancy) have just recorded Squatch mating noises and am uploading to me ootube on the asaps.

DEFINITIVES SQUATCH SQUEELS:

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Nov 3 2012 11:26 AM

MOBI WGT CHECKIN ----- BETA TEST V33.9

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Nov 3 2012 11:31 AM

dflop:
    it's very strange

Yes friend --- strange it is. My previous encouners up on that  hole depndo on the time showin on the clock tower. Try to lock that if can.   THX  My name is Yancy

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Nov 3 2012 2:10 PM

Hello   Yancy,,, good to ear  from you ,,,     keep  looking for big toe  ,   there are some up north  of me  so i will be  going myself on a small excursion,   if i find anything ,i will report to you   my finding ......      My name  is Frapp    .........   

• stevietwotimes
    1,327 Posts
    Sat, Nov 3 2012 2:23 PM

my appoligables yancy but the 1st 16 secs of that vid was funny as fook.....

im off to do some squatch spotting this side of the water,one of us has got to find something...

ill report right back 2 ya if i find anything....

tx i am 2x..

RSS