Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy & Medford Mel --- New Format ALL BETA V2.0

Fri, Feb 1 2013 6:38 PM (176 replies)
  • dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Thu, Nov 8 2012 1:56 PM

Yancy no mate that is not the fella , he is actually inbetween the fence like part of the fence , you gotta come to a conclusion . I have actually got a cricket bat in my bag every time i play the 18th now , i get the feeling he is going to jump me . KEEP LOOKING bro .

Dam i thought you had him , impressive studies by the way .

dflop  !

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Thu, Nov 8 2012 2:08 PM

Four the theorin' this perturbable picture :  Sascuashes and Ufowes

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Fri, Nov 9 2012 1:28 AM

dflop:
    Yancy you need to check out the fence line on St Andrews 18 th hole , there is a stalker of some sort hiding in the cars , i have him sniped in my saves but got know idea how to paste it on this post , may be worth a look , 3/4 the way up the fairway  on the right  !

He is acting very suspicious ,

dflop  !

Here's my finding. The intruder seems to disguise as a human female, using mind reading to appear younger than the unsuspecting user, trying to attract him closer. There must be some energy shield around the subject, s/he hides when you come closer. Visibility is granted only from a distance range which is save for him/her yet allowing for said mind-juggling.

Do you remember talks of "immovable obstructions", reports of odd disappearing balls in that area? Have we identified the culprit?

On a lighter note, our recent talk on Whistler sharpened my awareness for Haribos again, and promptly I found a new variety:

Bear School

which is Goldbear gelatine in the form of an alphabet. I didn't dare to buy them in fear of uncontrollable sasquatch-induced hunger, having 30 mins drive back home from the merchant - they might not have made it to my camera!

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Sat, Nov 10 2012 12:59 AM

alosso:

Do you remember talks of "immovable obstructions", reports of odd disappearing balls in that area? Have we identified the culprit?

On a lighter note, our recent talk on Whistler sharpened my awareness for Haribos again, and promptly I found a new variety:

Bear School

which is Goldbear gelatine in the form of an alphabet. I didn't dare to buy them in fear of uncontrollable sasquatch-induced hunger, having 30 mins drive back home from the merchant - they might not have made it to my camera!

YES YES ,Great stuff alosso , yeah mate that is the slimy bast##d that has been spooking me on the 18 th , fine camera work phew i can walk with out fear once more.

dflop !

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2012 12:40 PM

dflop:

YES YES ,Great stuff alosso , yeah mate that is the slimy bast##d that has been spooking me on the 18 th , fine camera work phew i can walk with out fear once more.

dflop !

Hello -- My name is Yancy. Me first impressions and whatnot here was a dark feeling as I viewed your documentations. This may be a case of ghostly apparations and whatnot. Medford Mel has experience in this arena -- lets bring him in. I have also seen and posted up in these forums and such what I thought to appears to be 2 girls and also someone being carjaked, you can find these in the forum vaults. Also, yes I was abducted on this very hole -- I cant say more, I wont. Not yet. Im not ready.

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2012 1:30 PM

Thanx for verifying it Yancy , yes i believe there must be a lot of suspicious activity on this part of the course , and to think you had spotted others hiding in the mist on the same hole , and the terrible abduction ( was it Medford Mel ? ) .  Keep up the great work mate and thanx for driving the darkside out wide , they know you are watching them now .

dflop  !

• MedfordMel
    20 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2012 9:03 AM

Yance, yes, please, don't say no more. You ain't ready. We talked about this. Give it time. Remember the exercises I suggested as well as the chanting and best not forumize any more of it here. And that photo? Yep, a classic, first rate image of a haunter caught in limbo, straddling a fence, unsure and undead. The hanging head is a sign of guilt of messin' with the living, I bet. Gotta be. I wouldn't be surprised if dude was grabbing people's golf balls either. Keepin' 'em or chuckin' 'em outta bounds or some such.

YancyCan:

dflop:

dflop !

Hello -- My name is Yancy. Me first impressions and whatnot here was a dark feeling as I viewed your documentations. This may be a case of ghostly apparations and whatnot. Medford Mel has experience in this arena -- lets bring him in. I have also seen and posted up in these forums and such what I thought to appears to be 2 girls and also someone being carjaked, you can find these in the forum vaults. Also, yes I was abducted on this very hole -- I cant say more, I wont. Not yet. Im not ready.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Nov 14 2012 10:17 AM

now, im just a common man and such but I done think thats a femalia all up in that picture. I also did some beta-analysis and was told that she is not of any mischefs an whatnots. she cannot cross from street into grass in her time in limbo --- like the movie Field of Dramas on the baseball deal with the doc. I am proposing a sayonce videod up so we WGTers can help her get out of the limboarenas.

I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Nov 14 2012 11:05 AM

Time for some R&R up on the WGT:

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 8:51 AM

Thanks to Peter Williams from the UK and whatnots:

RSS