Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy & Medford Mel --- New Format ALL BETA V2.0

Fri, Feb 1 2013 6:38 PM (176 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Jul 3 2012 4:57 PM

Callin' you SparklyMagic henceforth!!  LMAO!

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 7:29 PM

andyson:

Callin' you SparklyMagic henceforth!!  LMAO!

if only we could get them pants in the pro shop

tbe

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 10:36 PM

u really need ure head seeing too mate. have they let u all out of the same hospital?or is it   u cant get a Proper job.  no offence son but this is  pure crap.  put ure mind too something constructive .if  possible ,and earn a few bob..  might help.

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 10:41 PM

Playing golf in all the neughbours gardens  then come across a tree thats been there years.so what ? what u seen now u  muppets..  haha

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 11:15 PM

lmao  then u sit in a car thats not  moving rant on about  nothing that makes sense haha. so funny i had see what other idiotic thing u was goin do . god help u son u sure need it. whatever floats the  bot.for u  good  luck lol . i  am now convinced in Sane. tk fk .

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2012 2:24 AM

Hello - my name is Yancy. I done left the inpatient respite cause i gots to talk about hole #16 on Olympic, a rooster, and this strange catfish kinda head i done found and buried under my pinecone pile and whatnot.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2012 2:35 AM

Plus that Nientender Wee Golf was not gonna cut it for 27 more days.

Hello - Thanks, my name is Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2012 2:39 AM

BustaSpliff:
    is it   u cant get a Proper job

I done made this my life's wor kand whatnot. Plus I dance for money tue-thu evenings.
    A common man can get by on sum intuitions and the booklearnings, but you got to want it brother. Gods speed.

Sincerely, My name is Yancy

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2012 6:13 AM

You tell him Yancy, and don't stop what you're doing.  In my mind you are one of the top 3 WGT'ers when it comes to entertainment in the forums, along with Andyson and LizzieRossetti.  We recently saw a WGT Hall of Fame, you three would be in my WGT Entertainment Hall of Fame.

Long may the entertainment continue.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2012 7:27 AM

i agree  100%   with you Mio, there are days  i  look  for  Yancy   new  investigable,and whatnots,we  need  people like Yancy, Andyson , and there is the  Cap  with  the  flashy  pants  ,,,,,,,,,,,,and all the others  keeping us  smilling .   this  game is  suppose to be fun  , well some day  its frustrating,  thanks for  people like Yancy.   Frapp

RSS