Forums

Help › Forums

New and Older Cheats ?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 25 2012 3:20 PM (67 replies)
  • mel1950
    2,887 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2012 4:55 AM

Please!!!!!!! Tell me if I am wrong but to be able to cheat on any game you need to be able to access the source code of the game. I am not a computer buff, but surely this is impossible with an on-line game.

I know that you can download cheat engines for ordinary games, (which to me is defeating the object of the game) but in my opinion WGT is not hackable so therefore impossible to be able to use a cheat.

The only way that people CAN cheat is to open a 2nd and 3rd account so able to play in lower level games with superior knowledge and easier conditions. This goes for sandbaggers as well.

I cannot understand why people do this as there can be no lasting satisfaction in what you are doing. It is tantamount to stealing and deception and should be COMPLETELY outlawed by WGT.

As for a cheat for putting. There is one. Its called PRACTICE. There is an auto-dinger as well. Improve your eye hand co-ordination and relex's.

That is all.

Mel

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2012 5:37 AM

ok... guess u want reply's...

man up... here comes one...hope u can take it...

according to your stats you appear to be pretty good... BUT .. alot of us know how to ..lets say read between the lines...

1st .. i notice in your score history very few rounds over par .. which means.. you are ALL ABOUT the precious AVERAGE...and probbly quit any round that dont go just to your satisfaction... therefour meaning you have what i call a FAKE avg...

and NOT neer as good as u think u are... there are vidios of these super players that shoot the super low score's .. took while live streaming.. and MOST  have been at the game ..at least TWO years and thousands of ranked rounds... 

u say u played real golf at a pro level ???   how long did it take u to get that good..a year ? ..i kinda doubt it.. 

mabey someone will post a link to some of the live streem vids..(or take a minit and find em yourself)... and u will come back here and apoligize for jumping the gun...

im just a very avg player and always will be... but man enuf to understand some ppl will be better than me and always will be.. 

i am NOT HATING ON U... i just feel u need to be told STRAIGHT UP ... no beatin around the bush,,, 

hit em good... peace... 

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2012 5:38 AM

Ohjoy40:
    I know when a putt is makeable or not.

All putts in this game can be made, and with ease I might add.

Take the WGT Nation putting challenge for example. The first hole putt seems impossible, but I Aced it twice and I'm hardly categorized as a better player.

Then there's the double break putt. This is the putt that most players over think. 99% of the time its a straight putt, just get the speed right, and it's in there.

Putting speed is the most crucial element, IMO. Thinking that the putt has to be aimed dead-on isn't really the most detrimental part of putting. Ball speed can compensate for a misaligned putt in some, if not most instances. A player can have the correct aiming line and still leave the putt short.

• GlassMan27
    573 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2012 6:15 AM

Ohjoy40:
     I am good and feel I cant putt with the best of them

Your stats say otherwise. The 'best of them' one putt well over 60% of the time. I am happy (for now) at about 50%, which is decent at best. 

Ohjoy40:
    Trust me no one is that good lol.

There was a time when I felt the same way. But, as I practiced an improved, it became easy to see how someone who puts in the time can shoot the extremely low scores out there. I'm a very average player, but have had a handful of rounds in the mid-50's. After all those rounds I could look back and know exactly where I gave shots away. Some players just don't give away those shots.

• troyronaldson
    382 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2012 7:57 AM

Even if  theres so called "cheaters" so be it.Unfortunately thats part of gaming but in the mean time makes people like myself strive to be up their with the elite.Im along way off yet but hope someday my names up their  next to the best of the game:0

happy hitting

• Ohjoy40
    19 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2012 10:14 AM

My point is do you think ppl cheat ?  I never quit a game and certainly not to improve my average I could care less about average.  I dont play with quiters.  I have been playing computer golf games since forever so it doesnt take me long to get really good at them.  I understand that you get better clubs as you get higher ranking and Im sure it makes a huge difference as well. 

It just seemed for the first time very suspicous that this guy couldnt miss and was making putts I could sit there all day and never make lol so.  Was just trying to do some fishing and see if anyone else has seen anything like this.

I know there is a ding program and for sure it would make a big difference in lowering scores, I just dont get the point.  Why ?  just to have your name up on the leaderboard ?

• Ohjoy40
    19 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2012 10:17 AM

There is a ding program you can download apparently that helps you hit a perfect shot everytime.  but trying to see it there is another one for putting, this guy couldnt miss.  two of the putts I could sit there all day and not make one lol .

• Ohjoy40
    19 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2012 10:18 AM

Well i win over 90% of my matches so I think im pretty good, but this guy couldnt miss.  just seemed suspicous.

• Ohjoy40
    19 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2012 10:26 AM

There are cheating programms out there ppl, it just takes some of the fun away from tourney play when you see rounds in the low 50's.  Not to say its not possible hell maybe they are legit.  I was just wondering if there is some new program out there that allows ppl to cheat on putting. 

That putting tourney was another good example.  Granted I think many were chipping on the greens to get some of those scores.  8.5 ? lol seriously they ether have allot time on there hands to get that score, chipped every shot lol or they are just to damn good lol.

I cant imagine ever getting a score that low on that putting tourney ever lol. 

• GlassMan27
    573 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2012 11:04 AM

Ohjoy40:
    Well i win over 90% of my matches

You do realize your stats are publicly viewable...?

RSS