Forums

Help › Forums

SHAME ON YOU WGT!!

Sun, Jul 28 2013 12:55 AM (99 replies)
  • elcasey
    13 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 4:31 PM

'tis annoying alright, but considering how many hours of fun I get from this game every week, I'm not going to get too upset.

• Ositaline
    6 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 4:34 PM

Yasve:
    I do NOT like this at all and I am certain hundreds, probably thousands of the members will agree on this!

My regards,

YASVE, one of your teenage members, not earning any income yet loving golf!

I agree for sure!!

O.

• lignaosita
    6 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 4:37 PM

Gosh, just checked this out and it is for real!! Why WGT? Why???

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 4:40 PM

Could they just have a few videos where you earn a sleeve of WGT balls instead of the credits? To make it a whole lot easier to play the game with slightly better then practice balls. I am sure for a lot of people living on a fixed income would take the time to watch the videos if their supply of decent balls were obtained. Oh well back to the free balls.

• Shapeworksusa
    18 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 4:42 PM

One had to see it to believe it! I am in the same situation as Yasve, not a teenager anymore, but harldy having any income leftovers to pay for WGT so I do rely on what gifts WGT can give us yet today, they played ANTI-Santaclaus! Just terrible!

Shapeworks

• zzturk
    150 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 4:52 PM

ALL businesses do it! It's called "build a clientele, gain a reputation or monopoly, then do as you please".

Your bean counters have already estimated how many people quit WGT so they've weighed the extra income potential vs the reduced customers.

It's a good thing Mitt Romney doesn't own WGT or all you California people would be out of work while your jobs got "outsourced" to Mumbai or Hong Kong!

So good luck with that...

• 2trueblue2
    159 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 5:33 PM

It seems Icon is the only one with the balls within WGT to face us and attempt to explain why they have increased the views, it is very poor form , I dont  agree with what has been done,

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 7:38 PM

WGTicon:

Hi

it wasn't entirely our decision. In order to continue offering these, we had to raise it. I didn't like it either, but I rather have this at these levels than not have it at all.

-wgticon

I'd rather have nothing at all....and will so beginning now as I will no longer participate in viewing ads. Only hurting myself, perhaps, but I'll stand strong in my beliefs that this new set up is just wrong, in poor form and shows the character of WGT. Pretty sad stuff I tell ya.

• RigMan201065
    2 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 7:51 PM

How do i post in these forums?? I'm trying to figure out how two " pros " are ontop of the earning board.

• AiricR
    135 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 8:06 PM

I just got what you said.And it is a big bite but I hardly use the 7 videos anymore,but instead just watch the high paying videos like Samsung and Mcdonalds. But they may not be available in your country.

RSS