Forums

Help › Forums

Boycott live gamer vids for views

Fri, Sep 14 2012 11:20 AM (174 replies)
  • SamanthaWho
    3,403 Posts
    Wed, Aug 29 2012 10:58 AM

i will paraphrase one of their own, WGTPizza i believe.....

stay classy wgt......as this was very unclassy. this screws so many people on fixed incomes its not even funny. 

and once again no explanation....who sang that song "take the money and run" ?

but over the last few months, what i thought was a social site, i have learned is more of a gambling site. no money to be made if you give away free chips.

but what to do for those of us that just play for fun with friends? play tigerwoods golf? please...we are stuck and management knows it and shows they dont care.

this game and all it has offered is amazing. but to be treated this way is very saddening.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Aug 29 2012 11:02 AM

i just like to had something here after reading all that was said ....... WGT is free i agree ,in the first 6 months, to  at least ,improuve my play i  paid  for equipement ,and balls ,thats the deal ,and we know that .... on avarage twice a month then  i would put 25$   for balls...so do the maths ,for one year the moneay i put in, my choice.......later i could not spend $$$$  much  for reason i not need to mention on this post.....so the last 6 months all i have is the Carousel ,and one in 50 survey i get accepted ,maybe age ,gender, language ,makes it that way, its fine..........  so i see,it this way ,its like a drug,  when the dealer see all of a suden a big  big  increase in custumers  well (greedy  buggers) they raise the price  once they got you hoocked ....its what i see here with  the free  credits , except they dicided  to give us less  credits...... and i dont beleive that WGT is loosing $$$$  because to many players are  using  the free credits  road ,,,,,  5 million players   and maybee 1000  joining every months  come on now that is yours revenue,or new $$$  ,,, we higher tiers players we paid are fair share i think.......... i hear  lots of   you nice folks  saying or being behind  WGT  here i am  sure you are the one With $$$$$$$      or  because of your age , culture and whatnot ,  surveys accepte you much more     .  some say i have never pout one cents of my $$  on this game , if you are now a Legend  +   great for you , some of us are not so fortunate ....( excuse my terrible english)  Frapp  

• P1ngEye3
    5 Posts
    Wed, Aug 29 2012 11:03 AM

They did this because Samsung Lost a billion dollars to Apple in a law suit. So they are trying to make up for losing the Samsung account. Anyways they can kiss my hairy butt cause i damn sure am not going to waist my time on videos it was barely worth it before and sure in a the hell not worth it now. 

• vandemataram22
    1 Posts
    Wed, Aug 29 2012 11:08 AM

Finally after months of playing and watching videos Every single day,  the addiction and craziness for wgt which seemed like nothing in the world could stop, WGT itself  has end it in a cold manner. Had fun playing and earning credits and everything there is but no more logging in every morning for videos and a round. Tomorrow morning i'am gonna do something different :)  adios!!

• nyLeftee
    6 Posts
    Wed, Aug 29 2012 11:15 AM

No, they are an equal opportunity player hater. US is getting an equal amount of the shaft.

• SinkitTaylorIII
    20 Posts
    Wed, Aug 29 2012 11:15 AM

Lol, was on 49 views when this was announced ... it does seem a bit steep to double it. I'm not sure about the reason stated that says WGT had to do it to keep LG happy, i've noticed in the short time i've been here (6 months) we've had reduced survey values, clubs (and other stuff) being deleted and replaced with same/similar specs but x2/x3 the price (the Satin wedges an obvious example), and some of the weeked "special" offers like 3 free balls when you spend xxx amount - not long after i joined, an offer i participated in was 3 free Cleveland balls for $10 spend; the last two have been $20 and $25 dollars as i recall ... seems to me to be a bit of a general squeeze going on somewhere...

• spitlist
    119 Posts
    Wed, Aug 29 2012 11:24 AM

Here's an idea:

Everyone go out and purchase an X-Box system and a Tiger Woods golf game.  Then you can contact all your friends you previously played with on WGT and play against them on the internet through your X-Box.  After your initial investment, there is no ongoing cost.  The upside is that you no longer will have to put up with the instability of your meter that is so prevalent on the WGT game.

• EndaBunkers
    39 Posts
    Wed, Aug 29 2012 11:45 AM

UGGHHHH, how clumsy can you get, and clumsy being a compliment. Whatever contractual obligations wgt had, and i totally accept that you have business/financial decisions to make; surely there is an obvious onus of responsibility towards regular players. I dont mean people who play here once every week or two, i mean the daily regs, the bread and butter players who should have been given 24 hours notice. Whatever contract had to be honoured wgt should have made sure to get their cornor and made certain to treat these guys with the respect their patronage deserves. I have not been playing here very long, nearly two months now and did not have many views stored, nor will i ever now; i will redeem my next batch and that will be it for me. I really got to feel for the players who have been here much longer than me and had views/time stored up. Shame on you wgt for not getting their backs, shooting yourself in the foot is an understatement - these players ARE WGT. What a steaming pile of fescue........EB

• mbrown13kos
    179 Posts
    Wed, Aug 29 2012 12:07 PM

No you get 75 cedits for 100 views. The change is you used to get more credits than the actual view amount, 25 views = 35 credits, 50 views = 75 credits, 50 views only gets you 35 credits. They reversed the award.

• fabbybabby
    289 Posts
    Wed, Aug 29 2012 12:10 PM

WGT SCAMMING BASTARDS I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THE SCUMBAGS 

IM LEAVING  ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

RSS