Forums

Help › Forums

GIVE GOLFBALLS MORE LIFE

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 23 2013 11:03 AM (30 replies)
  • abndave
    268 Posts
    Sat, Sep 8 2012 8:19 PM

I think they could afford to give the golfball's more life , god now's they are making a killing of them

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Sep 9 2012 9:04 AM

goldeena:
    Perhaps a higher durability could be given whereby the longer you play them the attributes start to decline until they become as a standard WGT issue ball?

Not a good idea...when ball hits got to half way you'd be thinking "right that makes it a Srixon" just on red "a tour-sd" "so that means it goes 6yrds less/more green roll/less spin etc etc.pefer to pay more and get consistancy.... Though Max balls need same durability as cally z,same distance/spin so why not life span? After all they ARE twice the price !!...Andy

• BogeyOne
    1,987 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2012 8:26 AM

abndave:

I think they could afford to give the golfball's more life , god now's they are making a killing of them

WGT is a business.  They employ people and these employees are paid out of the money that WGT is able to create.  The employees have bills to pay and families to feed just like us.  Now, imagine going to your job tomorrow and the boss tells you that your pay is going to be cut because one of their sources of revenue was lessened.  Not much. Just a little bit.  Would that be right?  Would you be happy?

• sardono
    114 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2012 10:07 AM

BogeyOne:

abndave:

WGT is a business.  They employ people and these employees are paid out of the money that WGT is able to create.  The employees have bills to pay and families to feed just like us.  Now, imagine going to your job tomorrow and the boss tells you that your pay is going to be cut because one of their sources of revenue was lessened.  Not much. Just a little bit.  Would that be right?  Would you be happy?

I would not mind paying the same for the balls as we are right now if they would give us what was promised for our payment.

2 HD courses a year. How much do you think they saved by only producing 1.

Nice business model they got here, you pay what we need to produce x results, we give you 1/2 for the same price.

lol, no one going hungry or losing their jobs there.

If they give us 3 next year I will be the 1st to say sorry, not holding my breath though.

• BogeyOne
    1,987 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2012 1:25 PM

pete3572:
    So it is ok then for WGT to rip off all the players who play this game then to pay its employees. I heard wgt turned over $50 million last year, and has about 50 employees, not a bad income from ripping off players if you ask me.

It's their product and it is up to them the way they market the game.  If a couple of bucks one way or the other makes that big of difference to you or others, then use the free stuff they supply.

Period.

• EdwardRo
    191 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2012 3:21 PM

well i say it's all BS, ide rather pay a monthly fee then have wgt take my balls when they feel like it, bad meter's, winds that are not true, always the water holes no matter how you hit the meter,, why hell ive never even been given back the balls for wgt couting them as putts use off the ball, and yes everyone knows by now they scamed us big time on putts that counted as hits on a ball, in fact anymore i wouldnt even give a crap if this site closed, the only coment you ever get back in here are from some mod that doesnt know his or her a** from a hole in the ground, it's a shady a** business and very non american

• EdwardRo
    191 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2012 3:43 PM

and o yes im sure what i just said will stir up the rich boy's who dont mind paying for ball's or can afford to with there own cash,

RSS