1,319 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2012 6:12 PM

must be election year.the dems n repubs at each other

• BogeyOne
    1,987 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2012 7:06 PM

navigater:

must be election year.the dems n repubs at each other

I am a democrat and always have been and will forever vote the straight democratic ticket. But I am also a realist, and I know where WGT is coming from.

• TarheelsRule
    5,552 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2012 9:23 PM

It is interesting to hear comments like WGT turned 50 million last year.  Since WGT is a private company and those numbers aren't public exactly how would you here that.

WGT is a business and as one has to pay their bills, employees, etc.  If you think they charge too much don't buy.  It's pretty simple.

• sardono
    114 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2012 9:39 PM

TarheelsRule:

It is interesting to hear comments like WGT turned 50 million last year.  Since WGT is a private company and those numbers aren't public exactly how would you here that.

WGT is a business and as one has to pay their bills, employees, etc.  If you think they charge too much don't buy.  It's pretty simple.

Forbes Mag:

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/125397.aspx?PageIndex=1

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2012 10:54 PM

pete3572:

Bogeyone either you work for wgt or you must be wiping  their arses to make a comment like that, I have been in business for over 20 yrs and know a little about it, I  object  to getting credits to upgrade equipment and find out that  it is absolute shite and makes little difference to the game, also  the game is totaly fucked up, it will not even let you spell correctly if you try to  type to fast. WGT just want your money and do not give a fack about anything else.

Do you ever stop moaning?

• xtabent
    2,281 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2012 2:04 AM

Moaning, is my mrs here.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2012 7:14 AM

got a few of my friends to hit the pro shop with me this morning

was chilly so i wore my new leather jacket

Andy must be around here somewhere!

I smell beans as well

• TarheelsRule
    5,552 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2012 7:24 AM

The key from the Forbes article was WGT won't disclose revenue.  The 40 to 50 million of gross revenue (not income) was just a guess.

I would be highly doubtful that WGT has made a profit in the years that they have been in business.

RSS