Forums

Help › Forums

Road to Tour Legend

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 30 2014 2:47 PM (59 replies)
  • gk21al
    199 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 8:21 AM

I did some calculations with my scores and what I found out does not look good.  It is impossible for me to get my average even close to 60.  I unfortunately will not be striving for TL anytime soon.

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 9:10 AM

gk21al:

I did some calculations with my scores and what I found out does not look good.  It is impossible for me to get my average even close to 60.  I unfortunately will not be striving for TL anytime soon.

Priceless thread. You start off with so much spirit and finish with "I can't do it!". Head up ands play the game for the most important part, FUN! Beleive it or not if you play like that you will become a TL eventually. Maybe not today, tommorrow or even next week but you will make it eventually. I still got another 140ish round till my avg only goes down, then probably a min of 1000 more round to get to TL. Considering I have only played 9xx round todate that mean I should have a chance at TL next year about this time lol. Dont rush the tiers just have fun but stick with the goal!

Good Luck to you,

Mes.

• mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 2:35 PM

All replies are good on this topic. But do yourself a favor and stay away from St. Andrews and play them all. Play Alt/Shot on the different courses to get the hang of them.

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 6:44 PM

There are quit a few TL's with 62/63 averages so hang in there on you quest to make TL. 

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 8:53 PM

Recently,  I shot a 58, my avg before the round was 66.24.  After the round it was 66.23,  talk about disheartening,  but I just hit the 500th round as Legend the other day, so maybe I will start seeing the numbers move a bit more.  

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 11:52 PM

it can be disheartening yes .. a 30 doesn't move my avg, a 29 drops it by 0.01, a 31 moves it up by 0.02 .. close to 60 avg, but really hard right now ..

only got 143 ranked rounds @ Legend, so looong way to go .. it seems the little forgiveness i had on my Burners has also totally gone down the crapper to boot ..

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 3:13 AM

gk21al:

Nothing is impossible. 

My Ave. at the moment is 60.48.   It just went down by .01, after I shot a 61.... 29/32 on Beth.

It's been going down .12 a week, but only played a few games last weekend which set me back a bit.

Actually,  for me I find St.A  one of the hardest courses...lol, but that's just me.

It really doesn't matter what course you like as long as your enjoying playing the game.

Never give up :)

-Roger

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 6:58 AM

mantis0014:
    Actually,  for me I find St.A  one of the hardest courses...lol, but that's just me.

Has, turned into a monster lately...Andy

• gk21al
    199 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 9:33 AM

Initially, I was hoping to make TL in 3 months time.  I soon realized wgt did not make this an easy tier to obtain, which is good.  The strategy for me now is Slow and Steady.  I'm going to try and shoot 10 rounds a day regardless of score for about a month, so I can hit the 500 game mark.  Yah, i'm not even close to that number yet.  I'll try to sneak in a couple 30's a day.  Once my average calculates only the lowest rounds, it will be all downhill from there.

E:/ Oct. 15th ~ Dropped my average 2 points.  309 games until I reach 500 ranked rounds.

• gk21al
    199 Posts
    Sun, Oct 21 2012 12:56 PM

Dropped my average 3 points.  235 games to go.

RSS