Forums

Help › Forums

Consolation 6th Day of Christmas Gift.

Thu, Dec 20 2012 5:16 PM (58 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2012 11:45 AM

I would love to have a level 94 R11s, however, I have put my money in my Xmas gift fund. I will get my new present at a later time. so here we go. I have enough left in my gift fund, to buy any member, the driver of their choice, up to and including the R11s. All you need to do is give me an honest answer, as to why you would like a new driver, and why you can't buy it yourself. I will choose the winner from the first 10 posts. I will pm a few of my friends to read the stories also and help me decide the winner. I don't want to make the sole decision myself. Be patient, it may take awhile to get my friends input. this will be my last gift for this Christmas.

Happy Holidays All.

Renni

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2012 11:52 AM

WHY:    I was drinking again while driving and ran my driver into the tree on CCC.  

Can't buy myself:   Used up all my credits bailing myself out after my virtual DUI.

If I win, I would like to pass it along to my buddy,  renniw52  ;-)

On a serious note,   This is an awesome thing you are doing here Rennnnnnnn.  

Wish I had more cr's to gift some more.  

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2012 11:56 AM

Edit to post: It's not fair to limit this to the first 10 posts. I will let this go for 24 hours so as many as possible can respond. Please notice the time of the initial post. You have until tomorrow at the same time to plead your case.

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2012 12:14 PM

Wow what a great thing your doing for the community,i will give my story but i know there will be a more worthy WGTer than me,i have been playing wgt now for over 2 years and it has taking me that long to to build up the clubs i have,i do have some of the best clubs i know that but it takes me months each time to build up the fund for the next club i want,im not going to make up some sad story or tell lies to get you to feel sorry for me im just telling it how it is,times are hard for everyone and who ever gets your wonderful gift i know that they would have deserved it,your asking who wants a gift and im putting my hand up and if i dont get it then i wont be too disappointed,,,wishing you and every WGTer the best of everything over the xmas hols

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2012 2:30 PM

So hard to believe, no one wants a new driver.

• SilentOmegaWolf
    349 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2012 2:38 PM

WOW what a generous gift...if only I had a heartfelt story and was a level higher I'd be asking for that glorious R11 lol

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2012 3:06 PM

renni,

Indeed, what a generous offering. I have been following closely all the acts of generosity in the forums and have wanted to do something similar myself. Alas, my current 143 credits hardly seems likely to make an impact on anyones' game, but, after trying the lvl 88 R-11 and setting a new personal best long drive with it, on seeing this post, it occurred to me. Perhaps, this spirit of giving should continue into the new year. I've planned on making another donation to the cause anyway, and, if this seems like a good idea to you, I would "pay it forward" in smaller gifts to deserving individuals. Just a thought. Regardless, you are to be commended. Happy Holidays m'friend.

Doc :)

P.S. Did I tell you I have a squirrel on my Christmas tree this year ?

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2012 4:09 PM

Awesome offer Renni, in fact a wonderful act of generosity.

I hope you have a fantastic Christmas with your family and friends and an even better New Year.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2012 5:04 PM

Looks like it will be a simple choice. Oh well. Maybe I should have said FREE DRIVER OF YOUR CHOICE,

• SilentOmegaWolf
    349 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2012 5:13 PM

It doesn't look like you have anyone but really yourself to give it to renni...duda has the lvl 88 R11 and isn't elegible for the r11s because he's only lvl 93...why don't you just get youself a nice present?...you've certainly given plenty of stuff away...

*edit* I guess Doc is available for the R11

RSS