Forums

Help › Forums

Consolation 6th Day of Christmas Gift.

Thu, Dec 20 2012 5:16 PM (58 replies)
  • duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2012 5:19 PM

if this were a vote or a petition I'd be writing my name down on the 'renni....give it to renni' concept.  you've sure made some light in others wgt lives, why not flick a switch to brighten your own!  

you're awesome man, club or gift or not.......

• SilentOmegaWolf
    349 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2012 5:20 PM

duffer19:

if this were a vote or a petition I'd be writing my name down on the 'renni....give it to renni' concept.  you've sure made some light in others wgt lives, why not flick a switch to brighten your own!  

you're awesome man, club or gift or not.......

exactly

• MizzyMan
    52 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2012 5:21 PM

This is quite a generous offer renn. I have been eyeing the R11S driver since it has come out and would love to own one. I am a lvl 95 legend and still have the G20s. It's difficult to build credits from RG's which I just seem to barely scrape even. Maybe this can help me out along with some new irons in the future. Well, I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2012 5:23 PM

Wasn't my intent, planned this all year, I want to give, not receive. Someone will deserve it.

• DaveStrock
    919 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2012 5:25 PM

I too agree with all the post about your generosity Ren.......treat yourself man you deserve it,besides i don't qualify for that driver either although i know there have been many many shots off the tee and then a follow up shot with the 3 wood that fell short of the green by only a yard or so especially at kawai,so I will definitely find a way to acquire the R11s when I'm at level 94,,,,,Merry Christmas 

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2012 5:30 PM

renniw52:

So hard to believe, no one wants a new driver.

Ofcourse we all want one Ren, bottom line is it's a tough time and hard to justify spending money (more money...lol) ona a game, wouldn't look right for most of us to tell our kids..."naw, can't have that, Daddy dropped 20 bucks on WGT..":)

Great offer tho Ren...I'd suggest you look for a Legend, who has paid his dues, and still sports an R9 or G10 driver.

Merry Xmas!!!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2012 5:33 PM

I live to give, it's all I have left, my family is my life, the only thing I have left to do, is to see smiles. There is way to much unhappiness in the world today. I just want to leave something, before I leave, I can't take it with me.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2012 5:53 PM

renniw52:
    I just want to leave something, before I leave

Ren, 

Be it known you leave many of us with a smile a day...it's all good!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2012 5:59 PM

MB, let that Legend come forth, I have enlisted a group of some of the most respected players on here, Legends and Tour Legends to make the choice of who will receive this gift.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2012 6:44 PM

renni,

My apologies if what I said came across in the wrong way somehow. That was not my intent. Nor was I fishing for a prize. I have my own means to pay for what I want, I was only looking to spread it around a little, which I will do regardless, as funds allow. Happy Holidays.

Doc :)

RSS