Forums

Help › Forums

Consolation 6th Day of Christmas Gift.

Thu, Dec 20 2012 5:16 PM (58 replies)
  • mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 8:37 AM

I'm happy that Francois and Renni will now be launching rockets from the tee, but more than that, I'm proud and privileged to count as friends two of the finest gentlemen I've never met in person but feel like I've known for years.  On top of that, mrcaddie zooms in with a great surprise that ties it all up with a perfectly fitting and most generous gesture.

Joyeux Noel to all!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 8:39 AM

Francois, your presence and personality on this sight has impacted more people than you could know. I did not make this choice myself. I am sure my elves would like to remain anonymous, they were from a wide range of levels and tiers. They are all well known on the forums from Tour Legends to Masters. The decision was 100% unanimous, this speaks for you as a wgt member, a friend, and a human being. When a person deserves to be recognized, then it shall be. You Sir, have been recognized by your peers.

May God bless you with a joyous season.

Renni and my secret elves.

• AnnaHaberl
    795 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 8:40 AM

Hi Renni and all others of this thread and gang on wgt,

You have choosen the best GENTLEMEN for this christmas present ---> François dit Frappefort.

I do read all the best i can on wgt threads and those of the SCC (same CC as François).

He his a great chap, friend, man ...   .... no just THE best Gentlemen i came across here. Ready to help, confort, a few nice words here and there and of course what do you give him in return  ----> also those nice and kind words which help him too

So what you've done Renni is a very very GREAT gesture. To this i say Thank you for such a great generosity. Wow.

I'm looking forward to a game with Frapp to see how he'll enjoys his new tools.

Anna

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 9:09 AM

wow  , Stop it  now ,,  my lump in my throat is now comming out of my eyes :).  TY so much   but all the credits  are directed to the OP,Rich (RENNIW)  .   If one thing  this thread you have started Renni  could do  and it is my wish, is to have Members  do  take the time to gift  to other members ,    if lack of credits is a factor,  a nice personal message  to friends is  a  nice act of generosity .     Anna   you are  a great friend and an asset to  our CC  and my friends here on WGT  Anglo ,  And Franco  are your friends  .  Gents  meet  a great Lady   Anna.          TY TY TY Francois

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 11:07 AM

That will teach you, for being a nice guy. See what ya get! Hope you learned your lesson Francois. Now stop your sniffling, and go shoot a 25 or something. LOL.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 2:26 PM

If, being the talkative type of guy I am, I might add one more thing, sometimes things actually work out just like they should. this thread, especially, reinforces that for me. My best to all for the holidays.

Doc :)

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 3:43 PM

renniw52:
    I love this nomination for Francois. Anyone who hasn't heard of this gentleman, must not have joined WGT yet. Always positive, pleasant and truly a pleasure to know. I have sent a pm to some of the top, and most respected players on WGT. The vote is unanimous, Mr. Francois Frappefort will receive a R11s driver for Xmas. And after the surprise this morning of the R11s in my bag, I am also going to send the R11s 3 wood along with the driver. Merry Xmas Francois, and all members of WGT. Let's all give our friend Frappe a big Holiday shout out.

Bravo!

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 4:03 PM

drmoose:
    If, being the talkative type of guy I am

Could be the reason why you're not that quick to notice any changes ;-)

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 5:16 PM

Oh man, oh man ! Let the gifting begin! You guys are just too freakin' much. Look out WGT land here comes Santa Moose ! Many thanks to my "nameless" benefactors. Rest assured that's all goin' out with what I can afford added, I may just keep the driver though, as trade in value depreciates too much, lol. What a bunch !!!

Doc :)

RSS