Forums

Help › Forums

Consolation 6th Day of Christmas Gift.

Thu, Dec 20 2012 5:16 PM (58 replies)
  • HacMcDuffer
    1,094 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 3:04 AM

renniw52:

I live to give, it's all I have left, my family is my life, the only thing I have left to do, is to see smiles. There is way to much unhappiness in the world today. I just want to leave something, before I leave, I can't take it with me.

Perhaps the best post I have read during my time on WGT.

What an amazing guy.

Peace and best wishes renniw52.

Hac.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 3:58 AM

mrcaddie:

Not only did you send more gifts on your "Day" as Santa than expected, you did this as well, you stated "Someone will deserve it", well.....you do!

Enjoy the new driver! Check your bag.

That's friggin awesome!....    I wanted to do it but was light on the credits.  :-)

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 4:34 AM

mrcaddie:

Sorry Renni-

Not only did you send more gifts on your "Day" as Santa than expected, you did this as well, you stated "Someone will deserve it", well.....you do!

Enjoy the new driver! Check your bag.

Awesome mrcaddie!! 

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 6:05 AM

Well Santa Caddie left me speechless. Woke up this morning to see this. I'm getting too sentimental in my old age. Read the message on my cell phone about 10 times, woke the wife up to tell her about it, she wasn't as excited as I was. Thank you, Thank you.

Rich

• Priesum
    2,009 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 6:23 AM

I've been gifted by Rich too..

He is on my friends list and I am very proud of that fact.

What and amazing and lovely guy he is.

Merry Christmas to you and your family Rich.

K.

• bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 6:24 AM

Wow, couldn't have happened to a better person!  Have fun with your new toy Ren!

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 6:33 AM

renniw52:
    woke the wife up to tell her about it, she wasn't as excited as I was.

You sure like to live on the edge Rich!  LMAO!

Seriously now, I'm guessing this thread has not gone as well as you had expected?

Allow me to be bold and place a name in nomination.  I have a friend, and the only emotions he wears on his sleeve is a smile and gratitude.  He's too modest, IMO, to post on this thread that he's down on his luck a bit, age 61 and unemployed due to a work accident, a Level 98 and still hasn't purchased the R11S so he qualifies.  It appears to me he'd rather spend his credits gifting to others.  He is one of the nicest people in this community.

I'm writing about Frappefort of course.  I submit his post from another thread as an entry:

frappefort:
    To all Members i had the plaisure to play with,to all the Members i became friends with,and to all WGT staff Members like WGTicon,WGTpizza ,i thank you .Today  marks  two years on this site,   i had nothing but fun,and an experience i became in love with,i am a French Canadian (Quebecois) ,i am 61, unable to work,after a working accident, this game saved some of my sanity, this game have become part of my life now in a verry positive way.    I hope i will be able to have another message like this one  next  December .          Again TY VM, WGT, WGT Members , and to my  Sherbrooke Country Club .    See you all on the greens,              Francois    ( Frappefort)                  :)        

With all due respect to both Renn and Frap!

Andy

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 7:29 AM

I love this nomination for Francois. Anyone who hasn't heard of this gentleman, must not have joined WGT yet. Always positive, pleasant and truly a pleasure to know. I have sent a pm to some of the top, and most respected players on WGT. The vote is unanimous, Mr. Francois Frappefort will receive a R11s driver for Xmas. And after the surprise this morning of the R11s in my bag, I am also going to send the R11s 3 wood along with the driver. Merry Xmas Francois, and all members of WGT. Let's all give our friend Frappe a big Holiday shout out.

Renni

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 7:39 AM

Great choice and a beautiful gesture...I think in the spirit of good will and generosity exhibited in this thread, we should all wake up our wives with the news.

All survivors should report back here for debriefing at 1300 hours.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 7:40 AM

Watch out, Francois will be whopping our behinds now. Hope these new cannons put him in the upper echelon, he certainly deserves it.

RSS