Thu, Dec 20 2012 7:48 AM

wonders never stop here, Renn finally got his 's'

great community we have

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 7:53 AM

mrcaddie:
    Enjoy the new driver! Check your bag.

Very nice Mr C, a deserving recipient too.

Andy

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 7:57 AM

Loving it folks, a very nice gesture from a few of you here. 

• bagotmayor
    1 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 8:05 AM

Why? Because my co-workers and I play eachother at skins matches for bragging rights, and I would love to lay the smack down on them with a wicked new driver!

Why I don't buy it myself? Not at a high enough level, and was busy spending all my credits on questionable wedges at lower levels!

Merry Christmas!

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 8:05 AM

renniw52:
    Mr. Francois Frappefort will receive a R11s driver for Xmas. And after the surprise this morning of the R11s in my bag, I am also going to send the R11s 3 wood along with the driver. Merry Xmas Francois, and all members of WGT. Let's all give our friend Frappe a big Holiday shout out.

Now THAT is classy!!  Very generous of you Rich!  Francois is very, very deserving.  Congratulations and Joyeux Noel mon ami Frappe!!

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 8:10 AM

WOW  Renni ,i sent you a privite message ,but i must  had my  thanks to this Thread ,    members   this great friend of the community,has sent me  not one but two gifts,i am  still stoned by this act of generosity.   I  when i will Driving on the tee box  will say  ty Renni  everytime ,  cause TY  here is not enough ,  TY  For being my friend now for almost two years ,my greatest   gift to you  is to keep this frienship going for  another two years and more God willing .   i write this and i keep swallowing this lump in my throat,  TY TY TY TY  mon ami et JOYEUX NOEL to you ,to your loved ones  .I am selling my older Driver and 3 wood  ,and i will be gifting balls to many players .      Your act of generosity,is   making me   want to do the same and i will.  Francois Brodeur (Montreal)

• Braidan1218
    101 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 8:16 AM

I just want to say that the WGT community is really something.  Reading the way you guys look out for each other is nice for a change.

I am not sucking up for anything lol at L33 there isn't much that is better than my starter plus kit.

I am holding out for the raptures at L48.

Thank you for making me come back everyday, and not just for the game but for the people as well.

I look forward to the day when I can be Santa.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 8:17 AM

Andy   you are classy ,and i am  privilage to have you for a Friend .  another lump in my throat,    Rich,    Andy , and all the Members  i had the  chance to become friends with ,i wish you all Merry Christmas ,may 2013 be  a great one ,   JOYEUX NOEL My friends

• Braidan1218
    101 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 8:18 AM

frappefort:

WOW  Renni ,i sent you a privite message ,but i must  had my  thanks to this Thread ,    members   this great friend of the community,has sent me  not one but two gifts,i am  still stoned by this act of generosity.   I  when i will Driving on the tee box  will say  ty Renni  everytime ,  cause TY  here is not enough ,  TY  For being my friend now for almost two years ,my greatest   gift to you  is to keep this frienship going for  another two years and more God willing .   i write this and i keep swallowing this lump in my throat,  TY TY TY TY  mon ami et JOYEUX NOEL to you ,to your loved ones  .I am selling my older Driver and 3 wood  ,and i will be gifting balls to many players .      Your act of generosity,is   making me   want to do the same and i will.  Francois Brodeur (Montreal)

Joyeux Noel Francois from a fellow Montrealer.

Richard

• wickedtuna
    1 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 8:24 AM

Honest to God, the only reason why I would want that driver would be to finally get a leg up on my buddy who always has a driver that averages 12-15 yards more than mine. We are getting quite competitive with this game and it's been part of our daily plans of a skins game! I'm at a level 40 and I'm nowhere near being able to unlock that driver! Anyway, thanks in advance!

RSS