Forums

Help › Forums

The Beer Discussion

Sat, Jan 5 2013 9:58 AM (66 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2012 7:37 AM

hp, I can go home and buy Yuengling long necks for 15.00 a case. It's twice that price in Atlanta. Budweiser fought for years to keep this godly nectar out of the South. It is now the number one beer on tap in Atlanta. The Yankees seize the south again. 

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2012 8:06 AM

nickuk:

undefined

The only beer I ever drink.....nectar :)

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2012 9:14 AM

SHRUDE:

As any true beer connoisseur would do, i rose the can to my lips, tilted my head backwards like and took a more than generous sample into my alimentary canal.

I was in ecstatic delight as the effervescent bubbles cascaded their way down my throat, bubbles not unlike the nature of a fine Bollinger.
    A light and cheery hops flavour greeted my taste buds and  it was with a sense of achievement that I had accomplished and witnessed what all my US friends had been telling me about for almost a decade.
    I celebrated that first can with a flattering & resounding 'burp' which tickled my nasal orifice.

So WGT, ...

Beer!, please discuss.

Damn you SHRUDE now I have to crack open a cold one and it's only 10 am!!  :-)

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2012 9:25 AM

CHEERS All, it's 5:00 somewhere. It's 12:24 here and I am on my 5th of the day. Give me 4 more hours and I'll be ready for an AS game. Any one planning to drive has to take my sobriety test first. Repeat after me:

Starkel Starkle little twink. who the hell I is I think. I'm not under the alcafluence of incohol, like you thinkles peep I am. Besides, I've only had tee martoonies, and I have all day sober to sunday up in. I'm so drunk, I don't know who's me yet, but the drunker I sit here, the longer I'll get. 

Administered by officer Squirrel Nutz. On patrol for the safety of all.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2012 1:05 PM

I have seen Leffe and Yuengling i am sure on the shelf, I will take these recommendations and excuse myself to temptation.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2012 1:19 PM

I drink Busch brand beer , 

This way when I tell my friends that I had some " Bush " last night its a 1/2 truth .

It is also the reason for my PrematureEclickulation .

OPY  iaaRft

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2012 1:32 PM

LMAO  ,OPY  ,  Bush    wow  you are a funny  Gent   thats for sure ,    i am still laughing .

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2012 1:34 PM

opyeuclid:
    This way when I tell my friends that I had some " Bush " last night its a 1/2 truth .

LOL......just be careful not to get too much Busch,   otherwise you may blow Chunks.

And yes,  Chunks has been capitalized,  since it is someones name.   hahahahaha

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2012 1:51 PM

These 2 are great as well. Grimbergen (Belgian) and Bernard (Czech).

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2012 1:57 PM

Michelob Light ....

beer is good food !!!

RSS