Forums

Help › Forums

The Beer Discussion

Sat, Jan 5 2013 9:58 AM (66 replies)
  • NoShow21
    242 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2012 3:24 PM

Moosehead from Canada.  Rolling Rock  from ....uhh...  does it really matter ?  Any cold beer is a good  beer.

• Gearman
    122 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2012 4:05 PM

My favorite beer is of course, a free one. Lol. Great thread.

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2012 4:22 PM

even bigfoot likes this beer !!

• DarkenRahl
    2,115 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2012 4:23 PM

NoShow21:

Rolling Rock  from ....uhh...  does it really matter ?  Any cold beer is a good  beer.

From where?  From the glass lined tanks of Latrobe, Pa. -  the birthplace of the King himself.  Coincidence?   I doubt it.   Best summertime beer by a mile.  

For  winter?  Hard to beat a Yeungling Black and Tan  or a Guinness in my humble opinion.

• HacMcDuffer
    1,094 Posts
    Sun, Dec 23 2012 1:09 AM

Since I live in Sweden...and my Molson's Canadian doesn't......here are my 2 choices of swedish beer.

or.........

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sun, Dec 23 2012 1:28 AM

MMMmmm, they all look so good, lol. Cant find most of them where i am, so thats a bummer for starters.

My favourite is Heineken. Maybe just a normal beer to most of you, but it just tastes so good when chilled. Being Irish, i will drink almost anything, lol, but Guinness is a no no, its rank.

• Udo1
    123 Posts
    Sun, Dec 23 2012 1:39 AM

yep, you're right that's really better.

Phaxda:

Even better when you know your brewer. This man's black lager is insanely good.

Adam Lamoreaux, founder and brewmaster of Linden Street Brewery, holds a jug of his brew. He started the first production brewery in Oakland in decades and now has a year-long backlog of restaurants that want to sell Linden Street beers.

Udo1:

Greetings from Bavaria guys.

I've tried lots of beers from around the world and my opinion is, drink local and avoid any beer brand from one of the big companies in the world.

A micro brewery seldom let's you down.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Dec 23 2012 3:15 AM

OMG,  thers is sooo much beer here!

I need to go point percy at the porcelain!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Dec 23 2012 6:44 AM

Just remember SHRUDE, we aim to please, so please aim.

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Sun, Dec 23 2012 1:11 PM

maybe you should try this shrude!

undefined

In the USA, Pabst Blue Ribbon is one of the cheapest beers you can buy. But in China, it is the Mercedes Benz of Beers. At $44 per bottle, Chinese PBR costs 44 times more than what’s sold stateside. That’s because it’s not the same blue-collar swill. PBR 1844 is made from German caramel malts, is aged in uncharred American whiskey barrels, and even comes in a fancy glass bottle. Masterbrewer Alan Kornhauser designed the ale to compete with higher end wines and brandies. It is not sold outside of China.

It dont look that posh in those cans!
RSS