Forums

Help › Forums

"Legends, Tour Legends & Members of "Nation"

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 8 2013 5:03 PM (24 replies)
  • 7thwave
    556 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2013 8:26 AM

I know at least one ***hole who's not on my friendslist...doh....BTW, there are a couple ON my friends list 2 :-)...

What a joker

• SOYEL1
    698 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2013 8:54 AM

Sshhhhhh!!! I am listening to Pink Floyd...

• xXxjasonxXx
    688 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2013 8:56 AM

hello I'am Jason, not sure what makes you feel this way but i treat all equally I'am no different then anyone in lower tier's or the players that are better then me, 

I just have a question what is it that make u feel this way an why??  

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2013 12:05 PM

golfvader7:

With the exception of those who I have met and gotten to know........I am convinced that one of the requirements to be a part of that exalted fraternity, is to be a "sarcastic a**hole", who don't give a crap about anyone, anything,& with what others have to say. Unless, of course, they are the ones at the podium.

If this is what it means to be one of the above, I will happily forego Legend, Tour Legend, and "Nation" member. These people by their antagonistic attitude and overbearing opinions(which includes opinions of including), are NOT the ones I thought I'd be looking up to.

They tarnish the reputation of the greatest game in the world. If being like you means I have to conform, I PASS!!!!

And I am quite sure that the answers I receive will only go to prove that point!!!!!

"see you in the short grass"......................................."gv"

Well you just made a load of friends eh...

I can be sometimes ALL of the above ^^^^ and others the complete opposite, you on my friends list (we played ?)..anyway, don't know how that came to pass but feel free to ditch me when I say there seems to be another issue here...

Only you know what that is but pls sort it before you post anymore threads like this one...I've noticed ppl have long memories on here and it is hard to counter the 1st impression.

Andy

• golfvader7
    1,822 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2013 1:10 PM

To those who are on my "friends" list that were offended by my original post I truly apologize. Feel free to "remove me from your friends list". 

To ALL, I say that I shall not post again in any Community Forum, For I now realize that comments and opinions cannot be treated fairly. Reactions to posting that is not your opinion should not be treated with venom. Obviously, constructive criticism is not an accepted policy of the WGT.

To those that did agree with my original post, shows me..................never mind, not important at this point.

I shall refrain from posting of any kind in the Community Forum!

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2013 1:18 PM

i think that maybe that is just a little rash.

The thing is your OP was not constructive. In a nutshell it said that everyone at L, TL , or Nation status who isn't your friend is a sarcastic ahole.  That is not very constructive.  You could have posted it in a slightly softer manner about your experience and if you received the same venom in return than I could understand your point.

I understand what you are saying. There is quite a bit of sarcasm and rudeness and demeaning comments on here, but there are also a lot of incredibly genuine and helpful people on the forums.  I have received more from these forums then I could ever hope to give back in the way of advice with equipment, playing, etc., as well as laughs and uplifting posts about various things. I know that all of those good things were not limited to people who were not L, TL, or nation or on your friends list. They came from every tier, ever level, every walk of life.

Just my 10 colones.  

I wouldn't let one thread and the reactions from it drive you away from an invaluable resource

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2013 3:34 PM

(: ǝɯ ǝʇıʌuı uɐɔ noʎ ǝqʎɐɯ  ¿ǝɯɐƃ ɐ ɹoɟ ǝɹɐɔ noʎ plnoʍ `ʎɐp pɐq ɐ ƃuıʌɐɥ ǝɹɐ noʎ ʎɹɹos

Just sayin.....

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2013 3:46 PM

Can someone advise me how to sue a member? I nearly broke my neck standing on my head trying to read that LMAO

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2013 3:50 PM

BWAHAHAHA, I have diplomatic immunity...

Just sayin :)

• borntobesting
    9,686 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2013 3:57 PM

alanti:

Can someone advise me how to sue a member? I nearly broke my neck standing on my head trying to read that LMAO

At first glance I thought it was written in Greek or Russian.

RSS