Help › Forums

"Legends, Tour Legends & Members of "Nation"

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 8 2013 5:03 PM (24 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2013 4:01 PM

LeGeNdCrUsHeR:
    BWAHAHAHA, I have diplomatic immunity...

LMAO. That bald African guy said that to Danny Glover and got it revoked with a bullet. :-D

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2013 4:09 PM

Well ffs, I was never here...lol

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2013 4:20 PM

Hey GV you should play LC, hes always entertaining and a damned fine player. BTW congrats on TL status LC - I can't sue ya, I can't accuse you of bagging sheesh, you must have diplomatic immunity!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2013 4:21 PM

I woke up one morning, signed on and the game invited me to be a member of the club. I never did a thing to deserve it. I used to play a lot, maybe that was why. I don't see it as being any thing special. It's just a flag by my name. I have never used it to benefit my self in any way. Not that I know.

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2013 5:03 PM

golfvader7:

To those who are on my "friends" list that were offended by my original post I truly apologize. Feel free to "remove me from your friends list". 

To ALL, I say that I shall not post again in any Community Forum, For I now realize that comments and opinions cannot be treated fairly. Reactions to posting that is not your opinion should not be treated with venom. Obviously, constructive criticism is not an accepted policy of the WGT.

To those that did agree with my original post, shows me..................never mind, not important at this point.

I shall refrain from posting of any kind in the Community Forum!

maybe you should get a Wii and play EA Sports TW golf

RSS