Why isn't this player Tour Legend?

Mon, Apr 29 2013 5:16 PM (66 replies)
  • thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2013 8:54 AM

Hanswurst72:

If anybody finds one of the following buttons, please send the link to me:

"Level me up to Tour Legend instantly regardless of my amount of rounds!"

"Give me additional day time to play WGT without someone realizing at my job or family!"

Thanks, Hans

:)

• 7thwave
    556 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2013 8:56 AM

I shoulld've read your post while taking the "mugshot"'i'll give it that. Just for fun, check profile and see how many Ranked rounds i did in the past months. I got got bored (too maybe) and switched to playing MPC and Skins almost exclusivly. In my case just after i made TL. Our german friend (as long as we are not talking football that is) switched to playing RG's (and is pretty damn good at it 2). So what?

EDIT: He's got time for 1 9 holer or a couple of CTTH RG's per day by the looks of it. Maybe you can coordinate with him to avoid gettin ass-kicked?  :-)

And he is trying for a 49 on Cabo i'm guessing...GO GERMANY!! (Als long as we're not playing football ofc)

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2013 9:02 AM

DIONYSUS9:
    i said he has been creaming the Legend big credit events for what? 8 months? and will carry on doing so

And would it make a difference if he played all the Legend RG's, won them all, and left nothing for anyone else...then you'd complain that he plays too often and should sit some out?

Do you really think he he has trouble on Champ greens?...maybe check into some of the larger MP tournies run, and see how he does on them against TL's ;)

• Hanswurst72
    1,097 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2013 2:53 PM

Thanks for all the backup and kind words about me in this thread. I promise to the OP of this thread that I try to get to Tour Legend as soon as possible, if you look up all Ready-Gos of the past half year or so you might realize that I (nearly) never WD but try to post a score every time I find some time to play.

Cheers, Hans

• rippled
    11 Posts
    Thu, Apr 25 2013 2:05 AM

YankeeJim:

Did it ever occur to you that the player might not have enough rounds as a Legend to get to TL? Nothing sneaky about winning while you can. You're sounding a little sour.

agreed

• sue333318
    631 Posts
    Thu, Apr 25 2013 2:34 AM

Hans - I've always looked up to you as a role model.  You always post your scores good or bad, not afraid to champion the uneven lies and a hell of a matchplayer.  Keep on as you are and continue setting such a great example to everyone.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Apr 25 2013 2:50 AM

+1 Sue.

I did find this post quite amusing - I think the OP bit off a little too much Weisswurst or used a hot mustard on it rather than the sweet mustard!

• saltiresfan
    2,266 Posts
    Thu, Apr 25 2013 2:50 AM

You can't sandbag once your average goes under 60 as it's rounds not average that will get you to TL. Think I've got another 80 rounds or so before I get bumped up.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Apr 25 2013 3:17 AM

saltiresfan:

You can't sandbag once your average goes under 60 as it's rounds not average that will get you to TL. Think I've got another 80 rounds or so before I get bumped up.

To be honest, I have never considered any legend as a sandbagger! I still have another 100 odd rounds to go.....oh and lower my average considerably lol. Maybe I will just wait till all you guys move up and then I would have a chance in some tournies :) But hang on that wont work either - I hear you need some skill to do well!

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Apr 25 2013 4:12 AM

So what has our failed Miss Marple achieved by posting this thread.

1. Made an ass of himself.

2. Wrongly questioned another players integrity. 

3. Made me laugh.

I look forward to a sequel.

RSS