Forums

Help › Forums

Why isn't this player Tour Legend?

Mon, Apr 29 2013 5:16 PM (66 replies)
  • mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Thu, Apr 25 2013 4:39 AM

Have you folks even looked at what Mr. Hans has been doing. He gifted lessons during the Christmas season, hosted the last Ryder Cup, etc.

And I will say this if the Open is played with UEL he will be at the very top if not the winner. He knows course management and that what golf is all about.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Apr 25 2013 9:29 AM

YankeeJim:

Any self respecting Legend isn't going to shy away from a good player anyway. 

And any self respecting Legend ,will try verry hard to become TL........   in the gentelman  case , he may not have enough  stroke plays,  we need  500  just to start working    at reaching TL .....   we have two members in  our CC   ,Legends  with avarage 58  and 59  , they need more ranked stroke play  and they are close , i know them well ,and they are no sandbaggers,or cheaters ect ....... Frapp        

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Apr 26 2013 2:01 AM

Hanswurst72:

Thanks for all the backup and kind words about me in this thread. I promise to the OP of this thread that I try to get to Tour Legend as soon as possible, if you look up all Ready-Gos of the past half year or so you might realize that I (nearly) never WD but try to post a score every time I find some time to play.

Cheers, Hans

No Need to explain Hans, Just keep on shooting those great scores :)

-Roger

• DIONYSUS9
    214 Posts
    Fri, Apr 26 2013 2:31 AM

• rippled
    11 Posts
    Fri, Apr 26 2013 2:40 AM

Will that improve your game?

• borntobesting
    9,686 Posts
    Fri, Apr 26 2013 3:45 AM

And during the time just after Pizza quit Hans spent much of his time helping people out it the forums to help ease the load on Icon.

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Fri, Apr 26 2013 12:32 PM

rmchangin:
    WGT is a Golf Game....not a  detective game......YOU ALL NEED TO STOP GOING TO OTHER PEOPLE'S PROFILE LOOKING FOR THE "GOLDEN EGG" THEN RUSHING BACK IN HERE SCREAMING CHEATER CHEATER.....if anyone needs to be banned from this site IT's the people who call people Cheaters or Sandbaggers without a shred of evidence ....Greg

LOL

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Fri, Apr 26 2013 3:45 PM

YankeeJim:

hpurey:
    Gr8 shooten Hans.

OMG!. I never looked at who it actually was. Hans???!!   LMFAO, is the OP whacked or what??  :-D

I know. This is some funny shyt thread here boy.

• rippled
    11 Posts
    Fri, Apr 26 2013 4:59 PM

BubbaCrusher007:

YankeeJim:

hpurey:
    Gr8 shooten Hans.

OMG!. I never looked at who it actually was. Hans???!!   LMFAO, is the OP whacked or what??  :-D

why? who is hans?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Apr 26 2013 5:03 PM
RSS