Forums

Help › Forums

So, what now?

Wed, Sep 17 2014 10:48 AM (282 replies)
  • Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2013 9:07 AM

I'll be quite honest Fek m8, stay as is , I know Legends using the level 48 and have no problem whatsoever with the driving from the car parks, and forgiveness of the R1 is second to none, I had the the level 88 R11 , and though a great club, albeit slightly nippy and not that forgiving, didn't have that many hang ups about it.

BUT!!!! wish the level 48 R1 had been available , i'd of been straight on it ;-)

The ping clubs will gave you a varying meter speed , although , i guess you'll be able to manage that , the way your still coping with the starter rocks ;-)

I personally would hang on till the level 85 R11 3 wood , another club that won't need upgrading at all, nothing better till level 95 anyways ;-)

oh , and you can send me the instructions for 900 credits all day bud ....lol

• Fekdrink
    138 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2013 9:45 AM

Cheers Mushy01.

PM sent. Hopefully you should have enough for  a couple of sleees of Nikes in about five minutes.

Re the Starter Balls, yes I am still sticking with them. Not missing the distance or the spin of other options, though could do with something to slow my Bladez and Clevelands down a bit!

Fekdrink.

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2013 9:57 AM

Try them I dropped in ya bag bud ....... hit em straight

• Fekdrink
    138 Posts
    Sat, Jul 27 2013 5:35 AM

Fantastic Mushy01.

I hope you didn't think I was angling for such a gift, but I'm truly grateful. Funnily enough they are exactly the balls I've been looking at. I want to save those with greater distance for when (if?) I move back to the big boys tees, to try and compensate for the greater hole lengths.

When I crack more decent reward surveys (120+), I'll let you know the details.

Again thank you so much.

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sat, Jul 27 2013 7:17 AM

your most welcome m8 , no I didn't think you was angling lol , , more along the lines , try them without wasting credits if you don't like ;-) ...... one type less to chance on.

• Fekdrink
    138 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2013 10:56 AM

Well another month gone, which makes it four in all and I'm still nowhere what some people can achieve in two days. Anyway here's where I stand now.

Days played:- 122

XPs earned:- 249 941, Level 82.

Credits earned:- 17 547 (Videos/Surveys/Offers 17 069, "Winnings" 478).

Credits spent:- 12 065.

Credit balance:- 5 482.

Average:- 65.95.

Driving Accuracy:- 80.54%.

GIR:- 66.41%.

Putting Average:- 1.87.

Average distance to hole:- 20 feet.

Money spent:- Zero.

Hours spent playing:- Not so many of late.

Now that last doesn't imply I'm falling out of love with game, merely that July has been a lovely sunny month here in the UK and whilst a round of real golf might be a joy in glorious sunshine the virtual version is not. I guess that's why I'll never be any good at ths game (well one of the many reasons anyway), if the weather's great I'm just not going to sit inside playing on my laptop. It's just not that important. Whisper it quietly, but it's just a game

I'm still playing with the starter balls though thanks to a kind gift I'm going to start the next month trying the WGT GI2-S balls. No extra distance but two dots of "Feel", which hopefully will slow my meter down. Most of the time I'm judging the distance of my approach shots quite well but endng up way left or right due to a frequently (and often markedly) missed snap. I need another three shots to make TourMaster and I'm hoping this will help.

Sorry Rockitch. I feel like a total traitor.

• Fekdrink
    138 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2013 1:03 PM

Hmmm. This might be of interest to any newbies or more seasoned players still using the starter balls.

My first round with the WGT GI2-S was definitely a major success. Remember these have just two dots of feel, one dot of spin and no extra distance. For 64 credits. Nine birdies and two bogies - one from a horrible shank into the deep rough, lost ball on that one, so only three shots from the tee and then one dreadful mis-judgement of distance for the second bogie. So this could easlly have been a 62 or even a 61 instead of a 65.

Early days but in one round I've dropped my average.

My thanks again to Mushy01 for the gift of these balls. You shall be paid back in spades for your genorosity. OK in Nikes if you prefer.

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2013 12:52 AM

Fekdrink:
    Sorry Rockitch. I feel like a total traitor.

You should....lol.....not really.

Everyone chooses his own path in this game. All advice given is free of charge, free of obligation and without warranty.

:)

R.

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2013 7:15 AM

Fekdrink:
    Credits earned:- 17 547 (Videos/Surveys/Offers 17 069, "Winnings" 478).

Wow! How much time did you have to spend to get that many credits from surveys/videos??

I usually get that I dont qualify for a survey after spending 15 minutes and giving the my info.

• Fekdrink
    138 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2013 8:29 AM

Hi TracyMax.

I average a survey a day which can vary from the usual 90-120 credit ones to 180-210 variety. I've hit a 720 and a 900. They take on average about seven minutes. Obviously I watch all the videos all the way through and never ever bring up a second window or do something else whilst they're playing. These average perhaps 30 credits a day. As a rate of pay this probably works out in total at less than 10 dollars an hour. Which hardly makes the whole exercise worthwhile. 

However, I've not had to pay a penny and currently sit with close to 6 000 credits in the bank. With nothing to spend it on (until Levels 85-88) but my 64 credit WGT G12S balls.

So can certainly spare the odd sleeve. Let me know how the new Callaways perform.

RSS