Forums

Help › Forums

arrogant people of higher tiers

Fri, Jan 3 2014 1:20 PM (123 replies)
  • Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 1:04 PM

oh.....and one last thing and i'm done....if u are not guiltyof these allegations i have spoken of....then why answer???  maybe its because you realize that your coscience is eating at you because maybe you belittled someone who might jst be handicapped....or maybe they have had a serious injury that makes their mind not work just right....or what about the kids who come in here to play and they read what you have said to others and you ran them out of here...Seems to me CT and BD need to do some soul searching and think about anything they might have said to offend a person in need....anyone want another slice of humble pie....its still hot

• bubbadork
    984 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 1:57 PM

I strongly recommend he return to school to complete his fifth-grade education.

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 2:08 PM

Steven1163:
    U know whats really sad.....its the fact that u dancing monkeys did not understand what Paj is talking about....he's talking about u arrogant, self loving to hear ur own voice, imbeciles who think ur something important because ur a so-called master or above that tier...do u really think we give a darn because ur good at a stupid damn computer game???  His point is plain as the ignorance of ur arrogance....maybe ur the child of those dope smoking 60's idiots or maybe u ARE those parents...get over yourselves and stop trying to act like ur something important....cause without a doubt  you're NOT....it never ceases to amaze me at how people become great philosophers in here when most of u fart u lose brain cells stop tooting ur damn horn....play the damn game....win with grace and lose with even more grace  or sit there...shut ur dang mouths...and leave the real players the hell alone....block me all u want....that just means one less person for me to have to talk to....face it  ur just a buncha computer names that mean nothing to anybody except those who are spineless and are butt kissers.....eat your humble pie and shut the hell up

Apart from being slightly abusive, ramblings like these are usually a pretty good indicator, that the person has a lot of repressed anger. Most people, who have this problem, have meaningless jobs, where they have to take orders from pimply youngsters all day long (McDonalds or something similar comes to mind). People like these usually either don't have a significant other in their private lives or they are somebody's b i t c h. They should really do themselves a favor and seek professional help.

But I'm sure you're not one of "those" people.

P.S.: As for the OP, he was right to deal with an abusive player the way that he did. I'd laugh if he used the driver on the green as well, providing he would only do it once, I usually don't have an hour and a half to play 9 holes. However, even if he screwed around on every hole, I would never be abusive to him, I would ask him to speed it up a notch and quit if he wouldn't (if I was short on time).

I have no problem being abusive towards you though. We're not playing golf and you're making an a$$ off yourself with your posts.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 2:23 PM

I am glad I stayed out of this one .

iaaR ( R ) ft 

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 7:15 PM

The Troll is running wild - hide any feedings!

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 8:13 PM

Gents...deep breaths...let's relax and take a :

• Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 8:26 PM

Hiel alosso!!!! u gonna goose step for us???

• rmchangin
    1,327 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 8:29 PM

Damn...some people have some real bad anger issues....Daddy not show you any love Stevo....LMFAO....Greg

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 8:49 PM

rmchangin:

Damn...some people have some real bad anger issues....Daddy not show you any love Stevo....LMFAO....Greg

Yeah, he wants everyone to come to lonesome Dove for sh tkickin match lol.Over bustin some kids chops about a fk'ed up virtual golf match. lmao,,,ok hit me with the humble pie,I deserve it.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 8:52 PM

BubbaCrusher007:
    ok hit me with the humble pie,I deserve it.

You asked....

RSS