Forums

Help › Forums

arrogant people of higher tiers

Fri, Jan 3 2014 1:20 PM (123 replies)
  • PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 9:18 PM

Steven1163:
    wow puholino....u must be a freaking psychic...oh wait no your not...dumba$ i work for the Texas Department of Criminal Justice....so blow your opinion out your a$ and speaking of McDonalds there's a clean u in the bathroom...go get it done BOY..and u are a BOY since u dont know what the f*** your talking about..but then again our ass is probably ridng obama's unemployment line like the rest of the American trash is....nowgo earn your 7.25/hr paycheck BOY

Lmao, you just proved my point. And speaking of dumba$$es, check your flags. What in the world made you think I'm an American? I'm done now. Waaaaay too many issues at your end ;-)

P.S.: The funny thing is, you're obviously still being moderated (since your posts are delayed) and STILL the inflamatory crap you're posting is being allowed through. I guess all control went out the window. And since things are like that, I feel like singing again, when I think of you.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 9:28 PM

Mercy, Puhlino is one of the nicest guys here in the forums, always helpful...Steve..maybe time for a week off work, chill a bit..relax?

No harm/disrespect intended, but mercy you seem to be a bit high strung bro.

• Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 9:32 PM

like the control i got on you....i say something and u dance in like a monkey....come on dance monkey boy dance

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 9:35 PM

MBaggese:
    Mercy, Puhlino is one of the nicest guys here in the forums, always helpful...

Nice? I must be doing something wrong then, wasn't my intention here ;-) But thank you very much for your kind support, Mike. Much appreciated and I have to say the part I quoted is twice as true, when it comes to you, Sir!

P.S.: And why can't anyone seem to type my cat's name correctly?  ;-)

• barbarella24
    513 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 9:40 PM

Steven1163:

And i sit back and watch the monkeys dance!!!  I own you 3 monkeys....HAHAHAHAHAHA

You friend requested me 2 days ago. I did not know you and accepted, thinking maybe we've played and I had not remembered. I don't wish you to think of me as arrogant but I am removing you. The 'friends activity' list brought me to this topic and it would seem you are rude, aggressive and paranoid. Take care and I hope you get over this episode.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 9:44 PM

How about an apology to all these people Steve? Perhaps you had a bad day.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 9:46 PM

PUHOLINO:

Lmao, you just proved my point.

I'd just got the popcorn out to enjoy, along with the mutterings of a sociopath and now I've got a Zappa soundtrack to go with it. Thank you , you've made my day. 

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 10:21 PM

PUHOLINO:
    P.S.: And why can't anyone seem to type my cat's name correctly?  ;-)

I got fat fingers..lol!

• rmchangin
    1,327 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 10:38 PM

Dude left all sorts of threats on my page...they must not DRUG test at the Texas department of corrections...

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 10:43 PM

Hey guy's gals, Steves post are moderated, i just played  bit with him...his post will come through soon enough...for those who see it befor the edit, you'll understand his frustration...but rest assured he offered an apology...so let's get back to playing Virtual Golf and making Bogies!

RSS