Forums

Help › Forums

arrogant people of higher tiers

Fri, Jan 3 2014 1:20 PM (123 replies)
  • rmchangin
    1,327 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 10:50 PM

this is what he left on my page  "WTF???/" 

You pathetic little jailbird...you think i'm scared a little protective custody *** child molester...bring your little worn out bent over in the shower and traded for a pack of squares *** ass down here....*** i'll stomp your turned out ass all over this state and drag your ass back to the stateline and send you back to what ever hell hole your from...dont start nothing there wont be nothing...all i gotta do is make a call and they'll never find your body EVER....so u better back it off now...and i aint playing....i'm ex military and i train the officers here...so u want some...come get you some

Removed all other posts...But Steven i'm leaving this one to remind you....you are no better than anyone else here on WGT....This all started by the way you talked to some of the players here...and whats really bad the ones you chose to talk down too are some of the most respected here...Thats why some of us jumped on you like a junebug...i accept your apology   but i'm also ex military....could tell what i did...but then i would have to kill you....top secret clearance stuff you know...LOL 

• rmchangin
    1,327 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 10:55 PM

removed

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 10:58 PM

I here ya Greg,

And it easy to get wound up...when someone is wing up on ya.

Trust me, he's not really like that, guy has severe sh it on his mind...and has been out of sorts..as a great man once sang:

• barbarella24
    513 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 11:02 PM

Apology accepted. That's it from me. Good luck Steven, wish you the best.

*previous post removed

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 11:11 PM

Lisa,

...if I could figure out why my CPU usage was at 96%  and then figure out how to stop it...I'd send ya an invite!

• rmchangin
    1,327 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 11:15 PM

removed

• rmchangin
    1,327 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 11:22 PM

removed

• rmchangin
    1,327 Posts
    Tue, May 7 2013 12:03 AM

we good CC brothers :)

• rmchangin
    1,327 Posts
    Tue, May 7 2013 12:48 AM

And finally....the post i was going to put here before i got side tracked by Steven......

I on the  average i get booted from games 7 to 8 times a day and its not from higher tiered players. I dont think people boot people just to be arrogant, I know myself i rub some people the wrong way cause i'm not too chattie when playing stroke rounds...I'm there to try to lower my average, not to bullcrap with everyone,,,some players take this the wrong way and when we get matched up the next time they pull the plug on me....no biggie.....When i set up a game, the only people I will boot are players i know that are very slow players...It's not because I'm arrogant...it's because i'm an Impatient P R I C K.... just ask me OL lady..lol So guys be patient you'll get a game and dont come to the forum and start calling Legends arrogant.......almost all us are not arrogant...but most of us are impatient P R I C K S so play  quick  please...Greg

• TarheelsRule
    5,551 Posts
    Tue, May 7 2013 8:31 AM

I have the same experience RM, I get booted often.  Many times I think it is because the play who set up the game doesn't want to deal with the tournament green speed and other times it is just because he wants to be the 'Big Dog' in the group.

I play a good bit of alt shot and generally set my search at Tour Pro and above.  Playing in a match with 2 legends and 2 tour pro, 1 legend, 2 masters and a tour pro, etc. is a lot of fun.  Many of the lower tier players enjoy the chance to play with a Legend and it is always fun to play from some of the spots that you end up in.

I did have a game with another Legend (who will go unnamed) the other day in an alt shot game with 2 tour pros.  He had the better of the two in terms of equipment and average but his partner was having a bad day.  He complained and berated his partner on every bad shot, finally raising the ire of the other three players.  Three down with four holes to go he conceded the next hole after the tee shot.  Players like him are better off staying in level rather than playing with lower players, of course the sad thing was in my opinion he was the weak link.  You expect your Tour Pro partner to hit some bad shots and you as a Legend have to make up for them, he didn't have the ability to do that.

RSS