Help › Forums

The Difference Between Canadians and Americans

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 12 2013 11:07 PM (114 replies)
  • BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Sun, Jun 2 2013 1:34 PM

27stitches:
    Recently i was watching a documentary called North America. the narrator refers to the wildlife of Alberta as American. i don't have a problem with that

I Know! My Canadian wife and I watched it, the narrator was Tom Selleck. How in the hell can you have a Documentary about North America and exclude Canada and Mexico? lmao I could not understand that concept either. I mean, he didn't mention Canada once. Canada is comprised of about 65% of North America isn't it? (just guessing)

• 27stitches
    161 Posts
    Sun, Jun 2 2013 1:41 PM

i believe that this park is referred to as Glacier National Park by Americans. I'm not totally sure that this is the only shared national park between us or not. it is truely breath taking no matter what nationality you are !!

• 27stitches
    161 Posts
    Sun, Jun 2 2013 1:51 PM

this must be on the atlantic side of continent. in the prairies there are many farms that straddle the border and the farmers can't help but to cross the border repeatedly every day. B.C. and Washington state are separated by a narrow cutline.

i wonder how they tax that teal coloured house ??

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sun, Jun 2 2013 2:08 PM

patriciawilliams:

HacMcDuffer:
    C,eh?,D,eh?,N,eh?

Sweet!

Correction: C,eh?,N,eh?,D,eh? ... unless you studied in the US ;-)

• phiber
    2,795 Posts
    Sun, Jun 2 2013 2:17 PM

bypass07:

in Canada we are literally penniless , as the government has decided to stop minting them !!

in America we are literally penniless too as the government has taken them all!

;-)

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Jun 2 2013 2:19 PM

I am so glad to see this thread , its fun ,also glad it is respectfull  to the Two Nations. Canada best ( Signer, Bands,Actor,man of science off all sortes , special man and woman) go South ,to better  and be part of the free world.                               Difference between USA and CAN   :)  Americans  think big  ,eat , drink big ,big cars ,big house ,big $$$$,big reponsability. :)       Canadians   think they  have the Americans  just where  they want them   making the decision for the rest of us    lollll .....              Frapp      

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Sun, Jun 2 2013 3:44 PM

ZioMio:
    C,eh?,N,eh?,D,eh? ... unless you studied in the US ;-)

A long vowel version eh? 

:-)

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Sun, Jun 2 2013 3:48 PM

Canada has territories and provinces - 13 of them;

Americans have states - 50 of them. Neither country knows how many of each the other country has.

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Sun, Jun 2 2013 4:41 PM

if you are really really good at something you may be referred to as :

the Wayne Gretzky of   ..........

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sun, Jun 2 2013 4:58 PM

Most Humorous Country awards:

1. Great Britain (Monty Python, no contest, the best ever)

2. Canada (SCTV, not too far behind Python)

3. USA (Bob & Ray, some 60 years ago, and before them you have to go all the way back to the Marx Bros...everything after the '50s is fairly weak, except of course for Lewis Black)

RSS