Forums

Help › Forums

Frustrated Legends!

Sun, Sep 15 2013 4:28 PM (41 replies)
  • fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2013 2:31 PM

Ahem...I believe you were a level 57 PRO w/ a 59 avg  when you made this post, when they saw it you were bumped up to Tour Master...lol....i remember joking about it with you...

Emergency help

DynamiteTommy United States
    154 Posts
    08-08-2013 5:36 PM

Why am I a pro and hitting from further back Tee's than tour masters?! I'm in a skins match and it's pretty ridiculous. and I've won 0 skins in my past 2 skins matches. I should not be handicapped to these tees. especially playing against these tiered players.

I won 1 skin yesterday Versus*  a Tour Legend and he blocked me. I was wondering if tandemplumbers crying had anything to do with this....

I'm now playing at a huge disadvantage with level 30 irons. =\

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2013 4:28 PM

DannyMcFly:

I've made Legend on level 70+, with whole set of G20's lvl59 and lower level clevelands. Not a big deal and I was over the moon that i did that. Just waited to lvl79 for bladez and lvl81 for driver (and this combination is good enough to compete) played mostly practice rounds, matches and alt's in CC and adjusting to new tees. When i bought those clubs I couldn't compete anyway in ready go's and other tournaments. First what i did, was learning my clubs and slowly improved. Now situation is a bit different because avaliable clubs on lower levels are better. I think is possible to play with G20 lvl59 irons and X-Hot Callaway driver from the tips on some courses. And it's not like clubs are far away, with dedication (and f18 par-3), couple of days to made L80+.

I made legend using lvl 59 g20 and the X-hot

they are more than enough to play well as legend.

they lvl 79 bladez improve the score within a few days, when you have the distance mapped out.( I used beth 10-11) 

you might not be able to win rg's , but there is still plenty of fun and challenges being a low legend

RSS