Forums

Help › Forums

Frustrated Legends!

Sun, Sep 15 2013 4:28 PM (41 replies)
  • DynamiteTommy
    172 Posts
    Mon, Sep 9 2013 12:36 PM

because the reason i"m not a legend is because my level is too low. I could've been a legend at level 30. but it's just a process of leveling up to even compete. I can be a legend in less than 15 minutes from this second if I was able to not have to use a 3irons of inaccurate irons vs other peoples low iron and wedge shots. just saying.

and you guys wouldn't understand, if you don't get it, then you're a different type of human. I feel bad for those who make legend and tour master at level 30. it's a tough thing and you have to go against people with nice club sets and easier shot approaches. It's not a tough science to comprehend, so please stop talking rubbish, there is nobody that should be against this. make some decent legend clubs available for strictly legends, and not just level 90+ 

• DynamiteTommy
    172 Posts
    Mon, Sep 9 2013 12:38 PM

I suggested that they make the new max irons $50 and available to all legends. and can keep the level 94 ones for a cheaper price, would make the game much more enjoyable and allow people to play at the best of their ability without any setbacks

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Mon, Sep 9 2013 1:17 PM

DT I really don't understand your personal argument, you already have the level 48 R1 driver, your driving average is only 11 yds shorter than mine, and I personally have friends who are using the self same driver at legend level and are certainly not being left behind in the scoring.

Your also at level 82  and the rocketbladez at level 79 are available to you and have been for 3 levels, these are readily recognised as the second best clubs available.

The only wedges not available to you at present are the higher level ATV's, but again , I know legends doing very well with the lower level ones you already have.

So as far as you could be Legend in 15 mins , I think you should accept the challenge and go for it, you just may be surprised and actually enjoy it.

I think too much emphasis is placed on worrying about not having the tools to compete. You got this far, and after all the only difference is the second shot is slightly longer ...... enjoy he golf, not the gripes.

• pipala
    887 Posts
    Mon, Sep 9 2013 1:17 PM

DynamiteTommy:
    I feel bad for those who make legend and tour master at level 30.

I'm not sure i've seen any level 30 legends, do they exist? If so that's some good going, fair play.

I couldn't agree more though that equipment should be tier based and not level based, still don't understand this

• riskplayer
    253 Posts
    Mon, Sep 9 2013 1:37 PM

DynamiteTommy:
    I can be a legend in less than 15 minutes from this second if I was able to not have to use a 3irons of inaccurate irons vs other peoples low iron and wedge shots. just saying.

Could have been legend at level 30?  Doubt it. And you have as much as admitted to being a sandbagger. Also, you seem to do very well in skins games.  I think you really are just a sandbagger that likes to prey on others of lesser skills. Sandbagger equals someone who shoots 61 for nine holes and then fleeces other players. Look me up for a match play challenge sometime. Would be a pleasure to whack ya from the longer tees. Doubt I'll hear from you tho. Sandbaggers don't usually look for much of a challenge, just players they can fleece.

DynamiteTommy:
    It's not a tough science to comprehend,

Yes it is tough to comprehend the sandbagger mentality you seems to embrace. 

BTW, I made legend with the old G10's.

• jeddythefox
    5 Posts
    Mon, Sep 9 2013 1:59 PM

LMFAO.......................

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Mon, Sep 9 2013 2:20 PM

DynamiteTommy:
    I suggested that they make the new max irons $50 and available to all legends.

l wouldnt use them if they were given to me!

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Mon, Sep 9 2013 2:31 PM

DynamiteTommy:
    it's a tough thing and you have to go against people with nice club sets and easier shot approaches. It's not a tough science to comprehend, so please stop talking rubbish,

Definately a 'bagger, praying on lower tiered players!! 

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Mon, Sep 9 2013 2:55 PM

I know a bunch of Legends that had no other option but the Taylor Made 275 yard driver and G10's as the tools to play this game. We played those clubs for a long time before anything else was available. I don't feel sorry for any of you LOL! 

If you go back and look at the scores in some of those tournaments you may be surprised at the what was shot. A 59 would win most with those clubs. So if your not shooting 59's with the G20's then the R11's aren't going to get it done either! Play with what you can buy and do what you can with them. That was also done with the old GI-SD ball.

It's that little six inch space between the ears that usually impedes a golfers progress!

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Mon, Sep 9 2013 3:29 PM

I didn't have a problem with being a legend at 79...can't wait to get to TL, the faster the greens the better I have putted, it's more like real putting...the problem I have seen is "me" pushing/pulling putts out of the hole that would have made a good round a great round...

of course a driver that hits 10-12 yrds further/farther (trying to cover my a$$ in case the spelling nit reads this) would be the nuts, but since I have adjusted to the high loft G20 I'm cool with it...

RSS