Forums

Help › Forums

The new RG list

Fri, Sep 5 2014 6:40 AM (152 replies)
  • Agassi1991
    777 Posts
    Fri, May 9 2014 2:01 AM

Thanks Corwyn.

I did know it was a flat-lie high stakes RG and a mistake made by WGT. But a good mistake, lol!

Take care!

Agassi1991

• burchell123
    362 Posts
    Sun, Jun 15 2014 12:35 AM
     WGTadmin2:

As for the high stakes RG's we try them every now and then but they did not fill up quite fast enough so we stopped setting them up.  We can try again and see what happens.  But if the demand is not there, we really shouldn't run them.

Just keeping this thread updated on where we stand,this in from admin on another thread yesterday

ROCKY

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Sun, Jun 15 2014 7:25 AM

Once again I would like to see more way more .50 RGs. I lot more Cabo 9, BpB 9 St.Andy 9, and Kia 9 .

Why won't you just put them in the lineup? Is there a certain amount of games you can provide in the RGs

They have no problem filling up ,*** even the big guns play them, which I think is wrong. The .50 RGs IMO is set up for the low credit people not for the sharks to eat up.

The big guns have plenty of 200,300, and sometimes 500 RGs to play .

• HAMINH
    119 Posts
    Sun, Jun 15 2014 7:34 AM
    WGTers, your thinking exactly like Big Yellow Chicken. Let add some big stake RGs for your customerscustomers & make they happy. They spent big money buying your incredble high price Nike balls, irons, tourneys fee, so you treat them like you are their ***BOSS.
  • jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Sun, Jun 15 2014 8:12 AM

burchell123:
    As for the high stakes RG's we try them every now and then but they did not fill up quite fast enough so we stopped setting them up.

Thanks for the update Rocky.

This statement, from WGTAdmin2, doesn't really add up to me.  If you determined which RGs to put out there based on how fast the fill up then there wouldn't be any TL RGs at all. I am not opposed to that either.  They seem to be a waste of space and take sometimes 4 or 5 weeks to fill.  By this admission, why not get rid of them and use the extra space to give some of the high stakes peeps what they want as well as throw in a couple 50s for the low stakes peeps.

Just a thought.

I guess there could be other reasons that you don't put them up and you just don't want to say what that is.

• Lizard69
    2,006 Posts
    Sun, Jun 15 2014 11:42 AM

burchell123:

WGTadmin2:

As for the high stakes RG's we try them every now and then but they did not fill up quite fast enough so we stopped setting them up.  We can try again and see what happens.  But if the demand is not there, we really shouldn't run them.

Just keeping this thread updated on where we stand,this in from admin on another thread yesterday

ROCKY

WGTadmin clearly hasnt paid much attention :-)

Last Xmas we had a 1k st andrews and a 2k best of famous rg, BOTH filled daily BUT both werent high winds and champ greens, they were moderate and vf to tournament greens!!

The demand is definitely there and as far as I can tell it would suit WGT perfectly to show advertisers a higher "participation/income" but hey, what do I know..

Neither had high winds and yet you insist on 400c st andrews TL rg with high winds and it takes 4 weeks to fill each time, rocket science?

As I have said before, WGT have soo many options, change up the tee and/or green speed, I can imagine a 2k rg at best of famous in low/mod winds and slow/vf greens will fill daily..

I have seen it before and see no reason why it cant happen again.

To simply say that there isnt the desire/demand for them or that they didnt fill quickly is absurd..

Try it WGT and compare the fill up times..

• MolotovSolution
    10 Posts
    Sun, Jun 15 2014 12:07 PM

+1 Lizard

• demcug
    1,456 Posts
    Sun, Jun 15 2014 2:18 PM

+1

wgt listen us.

high stakes but not only SA or cabo. 

we need high stakes in all course (change montly) with different wind .....

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Mon, Jun 16 2014 12:39 AM

You guys are better off talking to a stuffed teddy bear because i know this topic has been repeated more times than CIB'S pitching wedge going 177 yards in a 20 headwind

• burchell123
    362 Posts
    Tue, Jun 17 2014 4:16 PM
     Agassi1991:

Hi

I honestly don't think it is a matter of the filled up time for high stakes. Just a bad excused!

I think we have to look much more deeper for the reasons....  (money, money, money)

Have a nice day!

Agassi1991

We all know that's true Agassi,we and WGT know full well they filled quicker than they expected

The uneven lie's and tour legend rg's take months to fill.The uneven tour legend may take 6 months to fill,compared to the high stakes 2 days it's hillarious the reason they came up with.

Just think all the $ they lost by not having high stakes in for 6 months and keeping with the slow azz filled one's,at 20% rake they lost a ton of money.

All we can do is prove them wrong again if there put back in.

Only logical reason i can think of no high stakes for so long,is try get most the top players who don't have to buy balls to quit the game out of boredom

ROCKY

Just posted this in This site has become a joke.......AGAIN thread

While my wife watches her crap soap programs of an evening,i'll still be here on this game and bumping this thread,they can't ignore us forever can they?

ROCKY

RSS