Forums

Help › Forums

The new RG list

Fri, Sep 5 2014 6:40 AM (152 replies)
  • demcug
    1,456 Posts
    Fri, Jun 20 2014 4:20 AM

Further comment ....... 

I know that will not be taken into consideration by WGT ...... 

The TL RG takes almost a week or + to be completed. 

Certainly one reason is the baby tees! (for me) 

High stakes take a long time to be filled?? 

not not ..... 

the full SA 18 (400 cr) very fast and moderated ..... perhaps it is filled in 12 hours ..... 

A lot of people want the high stakes ......... 

I do not know how many people are playing the UL but perhaps there are too many rg ul .....

Another useless for me rg are the full 18 with 100-200 credits. 

U play 18 holes with nike (1 ball) so .. between fee and consumption of balls .... you play to lose credits ..... 

Anyway, stop with the high RG (so to speak) to SA!! :)

• burchell123
    362 Posts
    Thu, Jul 24 2014 3:59 PM

SAME S H I T new month

100 9 holes 200 18 holes so inventive

And WGt fails to relalize why so many start up other accounts

OH my mistake they do realize but don't care

I did think when WGTADMIN popped up a few months back stating were going to do this and that and look into more things they was on the right track

ADMIN also said 8 weeks ago they  would try the high stakes again.

Atleast shoe and icon avoid answering questions,saying your going to make stuff happen and doing nothing but counting your money is worse

I look forward to the day  WGT team bend over and get some of what they shovel up my azz  daily on here 

ROCKY (WGT PUPPET)

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Sun, Jul 27 2014 7:46 AM

Bored, bored, bored!

There's nothing exciting to do. Ready go's are the same old rubbish. They bring in a "so called tour" and most of it is unlimited grinding away restarting over and over bore fest.

Please please please wgt, give us something exciting. 

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 3:28 PM

Corwyn:
    By definition, UEL RGs appeal to those looking for an extra challenge. Of course they're not going to turnover quite as quickly as the flat-lie versions. But, so long as they're clearly identified as UEL, they shouldn't be a problem for anyone else.

FYI: the sharp-eyed among you may have noticed a snafu in the latest set of UEL RGs. One of the suggestions must have been programmed incorrectly: the Uneven Lies Oakmont Back 9 Ready Go, which is only showing as having 5 participants (instead of 50)!

I've notified Icon of the issue, but on past record, I'm not sure it can be fixed (i.e. we may be stuck with this one for the month).

It did make me think that perhaps someone at WGT has a sense of humor... surely no-one can complain about this UEL RG not turning over quickly, lol.

------------
    It also made me wonder if some programming has taken place to enable RGs to be set up with differing numbers of participants. Would be useful for TL RGs for instance...
  • bhoese
    679 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 5:57 PM

I jumped right into that one just to see what happens.  I assumed it would be a one-time glitch, but they're multiplying (and until I play my round, I'm not even sure that I caught the first one).  Should there have been two 100c niners?  The St. Andrews High Wind Challenge is there, too.

It will be fun to keep an eye on those...a 29 might keep you out of the money in one while a 38 wins another.

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 7:16 PM

Actually, I think this is great fun! You never know who you're going to get...

I jumped right in too, and, of all the bad luck, I suspect I might have the one with you and JJ!

[You're in the 2nd one, Ben, and the 3rd has filled already]

--------------

Perhaps WGT have chanced upon a new fun format: Speed RGs!!!

• bhoese
    679 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 8:28 PM

Corwyn:

Actually, I think this is great fun! You never know who you're going to get...

I jumped right in too, and, of all the bad luck, I suspect I might have the one with you and JJ!

[You're in the 2nd one, Ben, and the 3rd has filled already]

--------------

Perhaps WGT have chanced upon a new fun format: Speed RGs!!!

It has a certain allure, but they'll have to adjust the payouts...

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 10:42 PM

Woo hoo!!! ... oh, oh well ...

(netted 37cr; not quite a fitting reward for pipping JJ and Ben, lol)

And Russ (ColumbusStorm) shot a fantastic 28 in the 3rd of these for an identical 'win'.

As Ben pointed out to me, the top 30 payout rule must be trumping all else, so the winning credits get spread pretty thin.

So, I was wrong after all. Once everyone catches on, this UEL RG may fill slower than all the rest... :(

• JJ656
    1,858 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 10:53 PM

Haha, very nice win!!   Don't spend it all in one place.

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 11:01 PM

Thanks JJ!

It's the achievement that counts after all :)

RSS