Forums

Help › Forums

On The 6th 12th Day of Christmas

Fri, Dec 20 2013 3:07 AM (149 replies)
  • johnnyrebbel
    220 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 3:11 PM

im very happy as to what is being done in the spirit of christmas but as the 51 year old little kid that i am i want to open my gifts now  lol

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 3:13 PM

I am home, ready to send my gift, I have checked with my Trusty Elf for validation of good boys and girls. You have a little time to make sure you are good and ask for the driver and the avatar. Please state which avatar, or you will get the driver and the avatar will go to a second good boy or girl.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 3:20 PM

renniw52:
    I have checked with my Trusty Elf

And you trust him after getting his Key from under a rock and then having a party at his house when he was working and trashing the place .

PayBacks  Winn ,,  Pay Back,s 

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 3:37 PM

frappefort:

Ho Ho Ho ,   I know its a litle early ,but i also am an excited Santa for Day 6 ,,,,,   and i have to leave  in the morning  at 6 am  Montreal  (NY time)  and i will be back at around 7.30 PM  .    So i am offering for my pleasure a Driver RocketB  Pro level 26  to a member that will ask for it ,i am leaving a friend ,someone checking if you been a good girl or boy on WGT , i asked him to choose one  member for me while i am gone .  Has soon that i am back and i have a member to gift to ,and make me feel all good inside i will send  this driver (Beleive me if i could $$ wise give one to all that want one i would )....................    Again to all CC , individual  members that make this gifting drive so much fun and rewarding for the Santa . Thank you so much for making our experience on WGT  a  great thing > And Renn  TY for taking care of day 6 i would be a wreck  LOLLL   ...   Andyson where is that great video you shown me......   ok  i will take the accent you gave me lollllll  and i will not put my hand on someone behind i swear  lolllllll .   And to finish  Wayne MC   a big Thank you again for this .                (My english geting a bit better  be patient  )                   Happy Holidays  mes amis   Frapp     

Ho Ho Ho ,  on the 6th day  i came back home at 6 pm  ,,,,,,    i looked to see if a Pro wanted my gift  a Driver slow meter RocketB  level 26 ...  I did not find anyone yet ......i wish i could of give a bigger gift but i am a Santa 3 times this week ,and i said to myself 1000 credits  X 3 times  was about what i could afford to gift .  I will send a PM to OPY see if i may have missed some one , or if i could  do or send a different gift for about 1000 credits or less .......        .  Please if you are a pro  level 26 or less  and would like that driver  please let me know

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 3:51 PM

Its my lunch break  Union Rules  Local Workshop 1325 and Shipping Department 

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 3:58 PM

opyeuclid:
    Its my lunch break

What we having?  milk and cookies?….:-)

Looks like Day 6 is going very well, nice work Santa's :-))

• esty26
    425 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 4:07 PM

anewlife6189:

Have spent the whole time carrying around my clubs with same old dirty clothes and I can't get players to play with me because of the smell.    I haven't been a member a year but hopefully you will see past my flaws!!!  

Oh the song is by Van Morrison, my wife's favorite singer who I get confused with Jim Morrison, and the song is These are the days.

Brian

Christmas is all about looking past flaws! Here is a brand new set of duds that smell great so you shouldn't have any more trouble finding friends to join you...in fact you'll look so cool in this retro outfit folks will be scrambling to play with you.

How one can confuse Van with Jim is beyond me...another flaw that will be ignored :)

These are the days of the endless summer
    These are the days, the time is now
    There is no past, there's only future
    There's only here, there's only now

Oh your smiling face, your gracious presence
    The fires of spring are kindling bright
    Oh the radiant heart and the song of glory
    Crying freedom in the night

These are the days by the sparkling river
    His timely grace and our treasured find
    This is the love of the one magician
    Turned the water into wine

These are days of the endless dancing and the
    Long walks on the summer night
    These are the days of the true romancing
    When I'm holding you oh, so tight

These are the days by the sparkling river
    His timely grace and our treasured find
    This is the love of the one great magician
    Turned water into wine

These are the days now that we must savour
    And we must enjoy as we can
    These are the days that will last forever
    You've got to hold them in your heart.

• FredtheMonk
    63 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 4:09 PM

I would really like the driver

i dont know the rules though:)

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 4:15 PM

Fred I would love to give this driver, you have 1 friend and less than 200 games in over 2 1/2 years. Need to do a little better.

• FredtheMonk
    63 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 4:19 PM

well, ok

i play more than that indicates but i respect your decision

I also dont know what friends have to do with it but im sure it will get a good home

sorry for bugging you (well, sort of) :)

merry christmas!

RSS