Forums

Help › Forums

On The 6th 12th Day of Christmas

Fri, Dec 20 2013 3:07 AM (149 replies)
  • filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 9:55 AM

Mohawk1:
    banging the babysitter like a screen door in an Atlantic hurricane.

lmao ...

• fravel
    1,716 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 10:00 AM

esty26:

fravel:
    "Note book" thanks, with Christmas greetings to you....

fravel, what part of Renni's message, Please, Please, Please, if you have already had a visit from Santa don't ask again. was not clear?

I believe you received a sleeve of balls on Day 2, correct me if I am wrong. While I'm sure we would all love to gift everybody and anybody that needs/wants something I think in the spirit of Christmas we'd like  to reach as many different players as possible.

Esty

WOW GO READ MY POST AGAIN..........................

• ithurtswnipee
    891 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 10:05 AM

To all previous Santas, OUTSTANDING,

I am in a position thankully to be able to gift a clubset, iron set, individual clubs, wedges ,putters, & avatar &acessories.

I have my original post on page 4.I was a bit early. For a few GOOD people that can tell me what they have done to help others as the infomation below was given to me by other selfless people helping for the sake of helping and nothing more. You must tell me a good deed, not only on WGT but any where.  

This is my way of payng it forward. the first link is from a golfers wife ( what a gal) that comprised charts of 3 of the most used putters here. All green speeds are in it as well as the distances. Downloadable.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/80998.aspx?PageIndex=1

if there is still room in your stockings as your pesents will be under your tree, I will try to cram this in there.

This is from a selfless woman that has helped me in more ways than I can tell. I do hope she comes here and receives ten fold in return for what she has done for others. J<<<B>> are her initials anyone wishing to recognise her generosity can PM me & I wlll give her name. You should be able to guess from above her name if she comes to these events. Level 80  BE NICE.

Fix CHROME

Step 1: At the top of your page where you type a URL address in, type this, chrome://plugins

Now yo should see a new window open that says Plug-Ins.

Step 2: look for the one that says Adobe Flash Player,( mine was the first one, your may or may not be. Look for this C:\Program Files\Chrome\Application\29.0.1547.66\PepperFlash\pepflashplayer.dll

Step 3: two lines below that line, You should see disable high lighted in blue. Click on it and then it should say Enable.

Step 4: And the last step and your done. Now, right below those Adobe Flash player and Shockwave Flash, click in the box that says Always Allow. should be a check mark in the box, your done and should have fixed your space bar problem

These are free to all and I hope whether or not you receive a gift from these giving individuals you will pass on these FREE gifts to all.

Merry Christmas to all, and thank you MrCaddie for allowing me to be part of a great tradition you started.

I will be home later to see the naughty list.

Pee

• OleFernando
    162 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 10:17 AM

alcaucin:
    L75 Blades.

Currently wait for level 79 ones because same only less credits. My irons won't stop good anymore,

Merry Christmas Thank You

• AndreiWoods
    44 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 10:38 AM

The name of the song and the artist is Van Morrison - These are the days. I would love that gary williams avatar and the other things. Thank you anticipated!

• 12roadrunner12
    14 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 10:47 AM

ithurtswnipee:
    The sky is the limit as long as the sky is only accending to gifts up to level 77. It never hurts to ask.

I too would LOVE new irons if you can find it in your kind heart, perhaps the L52 Nike?

Anyways Merry Christmas to all

Beep beep

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 11:01 AM

lonnieskinner:
    Just tell us your understanding of the reason for this Christmas season.

Hi Lonnie ... While I'm really not interested in getting the gift you offer for myself, I do have a friend in my CC that could really use the Level 59 G-20's.  His name is JohnDalyDaly, and while he loves this game, he seldom buys items for himself.

To fulfill your request, here's my reason for this (and all) Christmas seasons.  

I think Paul Williams describes the meaning of Christmas the best in his song, "It feels like Christmas".  In the song, it says, "it is the season of the heart; a special time of sharing, the ways of love shown clear."  This is very true to me.  Sharing a smile or a kind, Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas, accompanied with a heart-felt smile can brighten even the gloomiest day.  The gift of giving; making someone happy just gives me this real warm feeling inside ... and, yes ... it does feel like Christmas to me when I can share.

The art of caring and sharing seems to be a lost art throughout the year for many, and during the Christmas season they only want "to get" ... not "give".  I feel so sorry for those that miss the point and moreover, miss that wonderful feeling love brings when you care and share.

I make it a point to sign-off with the symbol of the heart (♥), because I want to keep the feeling of Christmas alive all year long.  It's the best feeling around ... the gift of sharing.  

To all the "Individuals" ... I so wish you all a very Merry Christmas.  May the gift of caring and sharing warm your hearts the entire year!  I love you all (even you, VEM9000!)

Happy Holidays!

Kat ♥

• Mohawk1
    366 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 11:05 AM

Well Miss JustBoo , I asked and I received  big-time and Santa Mo needs not  look any farther  . That is a wonderful Christmas feel good story and I want to thank you for sharing for all  here at WGT , hats off . Mohawk did have a look at your bag and sees you may need a new flat-stick to roll long and true for you .

May I suggest the Level 72 Nike Method putter ?  Or if you prefer a couple new costumes or a few sleeves of balls of your choice please let me know . Yeah now , that's the story i wanted to read today  .  Merry Christmas to you and yours JustBoo , invite sent    cheers  :)

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 11:28 AM

ithurtswnipee:
    a golfers wife

Ouch!

She was one of the best wives on here (sic)...and sports a 16-8 MP record against her "golfer husband" (who was also one of the best on here).

No worries, I'm sure it was meant with all due respect (the "what a gal" comment sort of implies that), it just came across as a bit backhanded.

But never mind that.....and carry on gifting!!  :-)

• esty26
    425 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 11:54 AM

fravel:
    WOW GO READ MY POST AGAIN..........................

WOW! My eyes must be going as well as my swing...I did not see that the first time around. My sincere apologies fravel.

RSS