Forums

Help › Forums

On The 6th 12th Day of Christmas

Fri, Dec 20 2013 3:07 AM (149 replies)
  • johnnyrebbel
    220 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 12:18 PM

opyeuclid:

Johny ,  Its not nice to post on Day 4 asking for gifts when you get to that level Then asking here for gifts when you get to that level ,,  You can not have it both ways , Sorry 

OPY

this is all new to me and have no clue what to do, i guess it would be better for me to wait till the Wooden Tee to post on the last day, i mite be up to an acceptable level by then anyway i thought you could post on everyday that is why i asked for gifts everyday no one said you only get one day to post for something but we all learn something new everyday don't we 

truly humbled Johnnyrebbel and i think this is an awesome thing for all the CC to do

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all

• rollone
    777 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 12:29 PM

You all are doing a great thing. God Bless and Happy Holidays to you all!!!

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 1:02 PM

johnnyrebbel:
    this is all new to me and have no clue what to do,

Sorry Johnny  ,,   But if you read the opening post on all most every day it will say 

If you have already got a gift from Santa , Please do not ask for another gift ,

We do that so people do not try to take all the gifts, ( Even thou we have had a few that have got multi gifts )  We want as many players as we can to have a chance to get a gift .

I posted something on your wall , But I think you have a Gift on its way .

OPY

• borntobesting
    9,684 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 1:13 PM

12roadrunner12:

I too would LOVE new irons if you can find it in your kind heart, perhaps the L52 Nike?

Anyways Merry Christmas to all

I had intended to gift the Level 69+ Ping I15 irons but you will be getting the Level 52 Nikes

lonniescott711:

I dont need clubs , but would like a new avatar . Palm Springs Pastel Male 2 if possible. You can give the club , to a player who needs it. :-)

It's under your tree. Merry Christmas

Santa Sting

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 1:53 PM

To all the Santas of Day 6 , I am Helping renni watch his day , If you send a gift please post that name of the player on my wall so I can keep track , OR , If you want to know if a player has already got a gift just ask .  We have had a few players get several gifts over the this event , We would like every one get a chance at a gift .

Thank you ,

OPY

• JustBoo
    7 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 2:15 PM

Well Santa Mohawk, I like the suggestion about the putter Nike Method level 72 but I cant find it to compare with the one I use..maybe Im having a blonde day.

Anyway, I wish you and yours a truly wonderful christmas and all the very best for 2014.

Cheers

JustBoo x

• Perkupmyputter
    436 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 2:26 PM

It's great that the spirit of the holidays is evident here at WGT...! ~Master Bruce

• johnnyrebbel
    220 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 2:32 PM

opyeuclid:
    If you have already got a gift from Santa , Please do not ask for another gift ,

i read and understood the opening but so far i have not received anything yet from day 1 -5 that is why i posted on day 6 apparently i'm not at a high level to receive these gifts i was also told to keep trying so can you see my dilemma as to why i posted on all 6 days and there has been some cc with specific days of giving but none have came my way so im a little confused but also a patient person but also  misinformed but as i am who i am i will continue to learn how this works. ty for your patience in this matter and hope to be more informed next time around  

your's truly, johnnyrebbel 

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 2:46 PM

Jonny ,, your level could be holding you back , Some Santas want to follow the " Rules " of this giveaway and fill that day , It is hard for some to remember to watch for a player to get to a level and then sometimes forget . I have it on good word that someone has seen you .

Also ,, some of the Santas are still at work and have not had the chance to check in here yet 

And my offer on wall was true .

OPY

• badtikr
    23 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 3:09 PM

Merry Xmas to all my WGT friends and fellow players. Now lets get to the list.....

I'm grateful for all that  I have in my golf bag, hell I'm grateful for the golf itself. However due to some health and  corresponding financial difficulties i am unable to purchase the set of balls that I prefer to play with which are the 

NIKE Nike 20XI-S Balls (L70+)

Lumps of coal are no no strangers to me so a big bag of lumps of coal would be just fine also, they don't have quite the distance but you can use em to stay warm when your done playing.

Again  Merry Xmas to all

RSS