Forums

Help › Forums

On The 6th 12th Day of Christmas

Fri, Dec 20 2013 3:07 AM (149 replies)
  • JustBoo
    7 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 4:44 PM

Hi Santa Mo

Not sure if you got the message..complete or WGT playing up....but just incase you didnt, thank you the gift...I tried to see what the Nike Method putter was like against  the putter I already play with, but cant find one for Level 72, it sounds cool, if the other ones are anything to go by, so gift away, and thank you so much, Im glad you liked my story.

Have a wnderful christmas and grand new year.

JustBoo

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 4:44 PM

DaddysKat:
    While I'm really not interested in getting the gift you offer for myself, I do have a friend in my CC that could really use the Level 59 G-20's.  His name is JohnDalyDaly, and while he loves this game, he seldom buys items for himself.

Its not often I get a chance to make 2 people happy with one gesture.  While a set of irons is not on my agenda, JohnDalyDaly could use a putter upgrade and a couple of wedges.  To be honest, he could use a lot of new gear as he mostly has starter stuff at level 89 after 2 years.

Kat sold me on him being a worthy cause so JohnDalyDaly will find these gifts under his tree.

TaylorMade Daytona L55 putter

Ping Tour W 64 L42

Ping Tour W 60 L42

Merry Christmas to all!!

Andy

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 4:57 PM

FredtheMonk:
    merry christmas!

Fred ,, Dont mind Santa . The Old guy had a long hard day Dragging that bag around all day.

There are alot more Gift to come over the next Days of 12 Days of Christmas giveaways .

And you never know , one of Santas helpers today might just see your post .

Also the 2nd shift of Santas helpers should clock in soon 

• Mohawk1
    366 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 5:05 PM

JustBoo:

Hi Santa Mo

Not sure if you got the message..complete or WGT playing up....but just incase you didnt, thank you the gift...I tried to see what the Nike Method putter was like against  the putter I already play with, but cant find one for Level 72, it sounds cool, if the other ones are anything to go by, so gift away, and thank you so much, Im glad you liked my story.

Have a wnderful christmas and grand new year.

JustBoo

Nah , thank you Just Boo , was all my pleasure and you put a smile on my face big time which was all I was hoping for .    Check your stocking and Merry Christmas to you .

edit was L 77 , hope it rolls well for you :)

• FredtheMonk
    63 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 5:09 PM

opyeuclid:

FredtheMonk:
    merry christmas!

Fred ,, Dont mind Santa . The Old guy had a long hard day Dragging that bag around all day.

There are alot more Gift to come over the next Days of 12 Days of Christmas giveaways .

And you never know , one of Santas helpers today might just see your post .

Also the 2nd shift of Santas helpers should clock in soon  

i hope your right opyeuclid

thanks for the sympathy:)

find me santa!

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 5:16 PM

andyson:
    Kat sold me on him being a worthy cause so JohnDalyDaly will find these gifts under his tree.

Thank you so much, Andy!  I'm going to do my best not to say a word (for a while anyway).  This will come as a complete and total surprise to him!

Merry Christmas, professor Andyson!  

Kat ♥

• ithurtswnipee
    891 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 5:25 PM

JustBoo:

Hi Joe, as you know Im very new to all this WGT goings on, but have had the good luck to play with you and as add you as a friend. What you and the others do is wonderful, it brings back the real meaning of christmas, instead of all the commerical side. I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas.

As for the prizzies from Santa, Im not really needing anything, balls are always nice, but I would ask for my Tom, hes equipment is in great need of a make-over, and his joy would be my prezzie.

Love and christmas cheer to all

Well howdy doody Boo. Soooo glad you could make it. I am not 1 bit surprised that you did not ask for your self. Geez Louise, you would think I could do something for you.

JustBoo:

Well Santa you asked for a youth story so here goes, My first real Christmas was when I was 5, before then, like many others I was in a orphanage, but I remember this christmas, because it was the first time I had spent it in a real home. Dad had got me a real christmas tree, and mum and I decorated it, we put on the lights and lastly a star, and I thought it was the most beautiful tree I had ever seen, Christmas eve mum made some cookies and dad helped me write a note to Santa, we left a plate of cookies and milk with the note wishing Santa a merry christmas. Dad put a christmas sack up in my bedroom, and off to bed I went, like all children I tried so hard to stay awake to catch a glimpse of Santa, but went to sleep. In the morning I couldnt believe how many presents I had received. Later that day, aunts and uncles, cousins and friends dropped in to say hello, it was the very best of christmas ever, and one I will always remember. JustBoo x

Wow,

Boo, I had no idea. Not surprising where your core values come from. I am humbled yet again in your presence.

However we are dealing in a different kind of "presents" tonight. Tell your husband to look under the tree, as when I was sneaking in to give you something anyway I inadvertently steped on all his clubs and bent them.

There s a new driver so he can TRY to keep up with you now, and a driver is useless with out some good wood. Every gals husband needs good wood. Some wedges fell out of my bag as I was getting a new set of G20s for him, so he is going to just have to deal with it. The putter suffered the most damage as when I stepped on it,, it snapped up and hit my package of googies. Now Santa can't be without his package. So in a brief fit of elfin rage, I through it up the chimney. I replaced it with a nice putter and if you go back to santa original post he will find a csale to be spot on chasing you around the coures instead of just the house. I did manage to drop a couple of sleaves of balls in your stocking. You really shouldn't leave fishnet stocking for Santa Boo.

If Mrs Clause ever found out I was in your fishnet stockings, that just may be the end of Santa as we know him. Just a bit naughty is ok with Santa.

I wish you both the merriest of the days coming and long into the future on and off here.

Santa

• anewlife6189
    59 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 5:31 PM

esty thanks so much for the gift of new duds!!!!  I am so grateful that people like yourself and all the other santas are willing to help out others!! Have very merry christmas and thanks again!!!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 5:33 PM

Fred, your R11s is under your tree, now get involved, Merry christmas,

Renni

• FredtheMonk
    63 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 5:35 PM

renniw52:

Fred, your R11s is under your tree, now get involved, Merry christmas,

Renni

thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!